Featured Not resolved
1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This is a $91 fruit & snack basket!!!I Ordered 2- identical baskets to be delivered -Same Day, to different addresses.

Then, got. The next day, I got separate order calls, informing me they didn't have a delivery company in the area, 20 mins from downtown Salt Lake City. My option was to have them shipped via UPS 3 days later & they would be upgraded to"Delux" baskets ( as shown). It would now take 4 days for my "Same Day Delivery"!

After several calls & emails I've been offered a $13 refund + $10 in store credit for my $200 order. And, no one I've spoken with can connect me to a manager or managers extension.

They don't know one.And of course, no "manager" has called me back.

Review about: Avasflowers Gourmet Fruit And Snack Gift Basket.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product, Poor customer service, Did not deliver on time, Customer service, Whole buying experience.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Ask For Karma....Shes the customer service manager.

Owners name is Matt...Ask for him.

Awful