1.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Issue 1: they do not indicate on their pricing pages or in the initial discussion with a customer that there is a "service charge" of at least 15.95 to 18.95 for each order, even if you are getting "free delivery".You only get this surprise when you are at the last stage of checking out.

This information is on their website, but you have to click around for it. So not illegal, but definitely shading toward deceptive. Issue 2: I told the person taking my order repeatedly that these flowers were for my wife, for our anniversary, to be delivered to her job as a surprise, and that therefore they needed to be there before 2:00 PM. The agent checked the address for the delivery and told me the flowers would be there in the morning.

Again, if you poke around on their website they state that depending on the delivery address, the delivery time might just be anytime during the day, but in this case, I was specific about the time requirement, he said he was checking and then said they would be there "in the morning". Based on my rating, you can kind of guess that they did not arrive there in the morning...or early afternoon. Issue 3: When I called back to complain, I was first told about the delivery policy. When I explained the conversation that I had had with the agent when ordering, the person I was talking to went and listened to that call.

She acknowledged that I had stipulated the need for the delivery time and that the agent had not told me that the time could not be specified. After a bit more discussion, she agreed to process a refund, but minus the 18.95 "service fee". When I pointed out the unfairness of charging me this fee, for a service that was not delivered, I was told it was to compensate the local designers. Whatever.

They screwed up, and I still have to pay.DO NOT RECOMMEND BECAUSE OF THESE ISSUES!

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Lack of honesty and missed delivery.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments