1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered an arrangement for my mother's birthday and the arrangement was nothing like the picture.I called & customer service said they would reimburse me $10, when i spent $90 on this arrangement that was NOT what i ordered.

I asked for a supervisor and they said there was no one available at this time, and they would call me back. Well wouldn't you know, no call back from them! I call yet again, now they add on 15% discount on my next purchase.

Why would i want to order again from this website if they can't even fulfill the promise they made the first time to send an arrangement i specifically ordered?They still are unable to get a supervisor on the phone.

Review about: Avasflowers Dreaming Of Tuscany Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

You spent $90 they wired the real florist half with no delivery added and a bland description of what the bouquet contains.They also include a link to a photo but it's a non-secure site and security software won't let you open it.

Ava's is a sending only call center and not a real florist. We deal with these call centers daily and refuse most of the orders we receive from them. They want high priced flowers for half their value and include no delivery.

Avoid floral websites that offer everything on sale with extra discounts and free delivery.No real florist delivers without a fee with some exceptions like to funeral homes.