Avasflowers - Dead Red Roses delivered in box by not local florist but delivery truck
I am active duty military and new to area.After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist".
AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver using a local florist. Price for a dozen roses was reasonable and no delivery fee. Last page of order added nearly $20 in handling charges...but it was late at night and I didn't want to start my order over again. Flowers were mailed and not delivered, left on front door step in a box w/out water and were dead out of the box.
I contacted AVAS FLOWERS and all they offered was to send more flowers by mail.Nothing says Happy Birthday to your wife when you are out of town than expensive, dead red roses and NO ONE does that better than AVAS FLOWERS...they will even offer to do it twice!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Mailing
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."