Avasflowers - Dead Red Roses delivered in box by not local florist but delivery truck
I am active duty military and new to area.After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist".
AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver using a local florist. Price for a dozen roses was reasonable and no delivery fee. Last page of order added nearly $20 in handling charges...but it was late at night and I didn't want to start my order over again. Flowers were mailed and not delivered, left on front door step in a box w/out water and were dead out of the box.
I contacted AVAS FLOWERS and all they offered was to send more flowers by mail.Nothing says Happy Birthday to your wife when you are out of town than expensive, dead red roses and NO ONE does that better than AVAS FLOWERS...they will even offer to do it twice!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Mailing
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned. I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."