Featured

I am active duty military and new to area.After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist".

AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver using a local florist. Price for a dozen roses was reasonable and no delivery fee. Last page of order added nearly $20 in handling charges...but it was late at night and I didn't want to start my order over again. Flowers were mailed and not delivered, left on front door step in a box w/out water and were dead out of the box.

I contacted AVAS FLOWERS and all they offered was to send more flowers by mail.Nothing says Happy Birthday to your wife when you are out of town than expensive, dead red roses and NO ONE does that better than AVAS FLOWERS...they will even offer to do it twice!!!

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #808694

I hear you.I ordered two dozen roses for a good friend who was sent home with hospice to die.

she had never received two dozen roses at one time and i thought she deserved it-so ordered them for her. only 19 came and those didnt even fit in the "special" vase they advised me to order in order to fit two dozen. They said it would come local and did not.. ups truck brought them and she had to call for help to get them unpackaged and to try and fit them in the vase.

after two months of complaining, they refunded me $15.00 on a 75.00 order.. big woop!

i wanted her to have two dozen roses for the first and prob last time in her life...the refund did nothing for her :(