Son sent flowers for Mother' Day as usual (39 years) Used Avas for 1st time(and last) .When the box was open, two handfuls of leaves fell out.

Related: Avasflowers - No Stargazing

Brown spots on blooms, bugs had chewed holes in remaining leaves. When our son called to see how his mother loved the flowers can you imagine her having to tell him how they looked.He was furious.He probably gave Avas a telling off and I hope he got a refund.

I CONTACTED Avas via their website. Told them the situation and have not had a response as of 5/13/14 @7:00pm. In two days, all the flowers were fit for was the trash.

All we want is to let others know how our Mother's Day was ruined and how

much Avas cares.

We want nothing from Avas now or ever.IT IS TOO LATE!!

Review about: Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - A Fraud Avasflowers "Ordered from a company marketed as a local florist. Come to find out, they are not local at all. Policy states flowers may be substituted but the same make and..." Read more Avasflowers Rose And Carnation Mixed Bouquet Review Avasflowers "...The pictures they put online look nothing like what is delivered. When I complained and sent photos the manager..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Avasflowers Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more