Son sent flowers for Mother' Day as usual (39 years) Used Avas for 1st time(and last) .When the box was open, two handfuls of leaves fell out.
Brown spots on blooms, bugs had chewed holes in remaining leaves. When our son called to see how his mother loved the flowers can you imagine her having to tell him how they looked.He was furious.He probably gave Avas a telling off and I hope he got a refund.
I CONTACTED Avas via their website. Told them the situation and have not had a response as of 5/13/14 @7:00pm. In two days, all the flowers were fit for was the trash.
All we want is to let others know how our Mother's Day was ruined and how
much Avas cares.
We want nothing from Avas now or ever.IT IS TOO LATE!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."
- "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..."