Resolved
1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I am a recent customer of Avas Flowers.I called to deliver flowers to my mother.

She an I have not spoken in 2 years and the flowers were a way to symbolize a new year and beginning. The message to her should have read: Dear Mommy, may these white flowers symbolize new beginnings through purity and grace. God bless you. I love you Stephanie Instead Avas Flowers wrote: DEAD Mommy, may these white flowers symbolize new beginnings through purity and grace.

God bless you. I love you Stephanie Without having any contact with her the error was only realized once receiving the delivery notice and invoice. My father reached out to her and said she said she was frightened and thought it was a threat. Avas made a moment of grace and moving forward become one of shock and horror after two years without contact.

Avas' website reads, "Our customer's satisfaction is our Number One priority, not just because it's our job, but because we really do care. " I do not agree. I spoke to customer service, who did call my mother to explain but she naturally only responded in a very professional manner. When I personally called customer service for a resolution I was told I would be given a full refund and a manager would call me.

After waiting and not receiving a call I called customer service twice the following day.

The first time I was hung up on after being put on hold for several minutes.the second time I was told that Sam the manager would only be giving back $15 refund.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments