1.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered the pastel dream bouquet for my mother's memorial and had it delivered to the funeral home.They delivered it and left it outside in the snow.

When it was delivered the following day, a large flower was limp and lifeless. I immediately called the company to ask them what happened and that I was completely disappointed with the arrangement. They apologized and gave me a 10% credit and offered me a $15 store credit on my next order. After I returned home the following Monday, I called them again after reading their satisfaction clause.

**To receive a refund, non-perishable products may be returned unused and in its original state within 7 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the item, less any service fees. Hand-delivered floral product or perishable goods may be returned in its original state within 24 hours of delivery and may be subject to a 50% restocking fee of the cost of the product. To receive an exchange of goods, notify us within 24 hours of the issue with the delivered arrangement and we will pick up and re-deliver another product(s) of equal or greater value at no additional cost to you.** We will need to be provided the opportunity to pick up the product(s) you are dissatisfied with prior to processing a redelivery. If you have a complaint about a delivered product but do not want or cannot provide an opportunity for us to pick up the original delivered arrangement, we will provide you with a courtesy store credit for future use.

Refunds or credits given for orders that have already been delivered or have had an attempted delivery will only be for the partial or full cost of the arrangement(s), less any service, handling, or restocking fees. When I asked them about this,they said they would be delivering a replacement bouquet to my father. That delivery NEVER happened. When I called to inquire about when it would be delivered, they stated the best they could do is a 20% discount.

I told them I would respond with a review instead. Please do not use them.

The sadness of the entire event did not make the memorial any happier.They do not honor their guarantees and they do not stand behind their product.

Review about: Avasflowers Pastel Dreams Bouquet.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Fact you do not stand behind your company or product.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments