My daughter's boyfriend ordered the Sweetheart's Bouquet (red roses and carnations) for her for Valentine's Day.He lives out of town and wanted to do something special for her since he couldn't see her on Valentine's Day.

When the flowers arrived, it was a box of dried up, dead lillies (definitely not roses). There were no water tubes on the flowers. I called Ava's flowers last night and after my call was finally answered, when I told her why I was calling, I was immediately put back on hold without even a word. After 25 minutes on hold, I finally hung up.

I called again today and received an answer. After I stated that I had a problem with an order, I was placed on hold as #16 in the que. After about 10 minutes on hold, I was disconnected. I immediately called back and told the rep what had happened, and he took my name and phone number and stated that the complaint had been filed and that someone would get back with him.

It is now 10 hours later and you guessed it, I've heard nothing from Ava's Flowers.

The sender is going to file a dispute with the credit card company.

Review about: Avasflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments