100% full Not resolved
1.5

The first picture is what I ordered and the second is what was delivered. Obviously not even relatively close at all. I paid over $80 for this arrangement and all the various delivery fees, handling fees, service fees, fees that don't even make sense; and received an arrangement that even Wal-Mart wouldn't do.

I even paid for guaranteed delivery before 2 pm and my brother didn't even find them until after 6:30 pm central time (I live in Iowa so it was 7:30 their time). So that means they were either A) delivered extremely late or B) they had been sitting on their doorstep for 5+ hours. In summer... in Florida.

So when I contacted Avas, all I got was "Oh we'll talk to the floral designer that fulfilled this order. And here's $10 off your next order." Sorry but I will never ever ever use this company again. I really should have just sent my brother and sister-in-law the money instead of sending them flowers.

HORRIBLE product and equally horrible customer service.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers beautiful blooms bouquet arrangement from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality, not delivered at time promised and didnt care to correct the problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments