Avasflowers - Craptastic Experience

The first picture is what I ordered and the second is what was delivered. Obviously not even relatively close at all. I paid over $80 for this arrangement and all the various delivery fees, handling fees, service fees, fees that don't even make sense; and received an arrangement that even Wal-Mart wouldn't do.

I even paid for guaranteed delivery before 2 pm and my brother didn't even find them until after 6:30 pm central time (I live in Iowa so it was 7:30 their time). So that means they were either A) delivered extremely late or B) they had been sitting on their doorstep for 5+ hours. In summer... in Florida.

So when I contacted Avas, all I got was "Oh we'll talk to the floral designer that fulfilled this order. And here's $10 off your next order." Sorry but I will never ever ever use this company again. I really should have just sent my brother and sister-in-law the money instead of sending them flowers.

HORRIBLE product and equally horrible customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality
    • Not delivered at time promised
    • Didnt care to correct the problem
    • Nothing like picture

Beauty In Bloom
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #871318

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about