Cedar Rapids, Iowa
100% full Not resolved

The first picture is what I ordered and the second is what was delivered. Obviously not even relatively close at all. I paid over $80 for this arrangement and all the various delivery fees, handling fees, service fees, fees that don't even make sense; and received an arrangement that even Wal-Mart wouldn't do.

I even paid for guaranteed delivery before 2 pm and my brother didn't even find them until after 6:30 pm central time (I live in Iowa so it was 7:30 their time). So that means they were either A) delivered extremely late or B) they had been sitting on their doorstep for 5+ hours. In summer... in Florida.

So when I contacted Avas, all I got was "Oh we'll talk to the floral designer that fulfilled this order. And here's $10 off your next order." Sorry but I will never ever ever use this company again. I really should have just sent my brother and sister-in-law the money instead of sending them flowers.

HORRIBLE product and equally horrible customer service.

Review about: Beauty In Bloom.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Not delivered at time promised, Didnt care to correct the problem, Nothing like picture.

1.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $80
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.