1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I want to warn anyone who wants to order from this company.I wanted a special arrangement for my sisters 50th birthday, so I ordered the deluxe version of 'what a treat' bouquet (however what was delivered did not look anything like this.

Even my sisters friend said she could have gotten better flowers from her yard. I was so disappointed and when I reached out to Avas flowers, I was told that the arrangement was correct and fulfilled correctly. I spent $50.00 on these flowers.

attached are is the website picture that I ordered vs the flowers that were actually delivered!all I can say i this is what is delivered - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments