I want to warn anyone who wants to order from this company.I wanted a special arrangement for my sisters 50th birthday, so I ordered the deluxe version of 'what a treat' bouquet (however what was delivered did not look anything like this.
Even my sisters friend said she could have gotten better flowers from her yard. I was so disappointed and when I reached out to Avas flowers, I was told that the arrangement was correct and fulfilled correctly. I spent $50.00 on these flowers.
attached are is the website picture that I ordered vs the flowers that were actually delivered!all I can say i this is what is delivered - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "Do not do business with this company, they are scam artists. The bouquet I sent was supposed to be valued at $87.99 and it looked like something from the..."
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "We purchased a 9ft "Baby Redwood Flip-tree" from Balsam Hill and loved it when we first purchased it. However, when we put it up the second year we noticed that..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."