I want to warn anyone who wants to order from this company.I wanted a special arrangement for my sisters 50th birthday, so I ordered the deluxe version of 'what a treat' bouquet (however what was delivered did not look anything like this.
Even my sisters friend said she could have gotten better flowers from her yard. I was so disappointed and when I reached out to Avas flowers, I was told that the arrangement was correct and fulfilled correctly. I spent $50.00 on these flowers.
attached are is the website picture that I ordered vs the flowers that were actually delivered!all I can say i this is what is delivered - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "We purchased a 9ft "Baby Redwood Flip-tree" from Balsam Hill and loved it when we first purchased it. However, when we put it up the second year we noticed that..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."