Manchester, Tennessee

I want to warn anyone who wants to order from this company.I wanted a special arrangement for my sisters 50th birthday, so I ordered the deluxe version of 'what a treat' bouquet (however what was delivered did not look anything like this.

Even my sisters friend said she could have gotten better flowers from her yard. I was so disappointed and when I reached out to Avas flowers, I was told that the arrangement was correct and fulfilled correctly. I spent $50.00 on these flowers.

attached are is the website picture that I ordered vs the flowers that were actually delivered!all I can say i this is what is delivered - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Review about: What A Treat Bouquet.

1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion