Featured

The flowers first arrived on the wrong day, and in addition they were moldy and just gross.They then re-delivered on the correct day and they flowers were again moldy and just gross.

Unfortunately they arrived at her place of work and the flowers were just too discussing to leave out for public viewing.

After complaining to customer service about a refund, they refused and offered a store credit instead.

Since I won't be using them again, a store credit isn't going to cut it.They did offer to re-deliver another arrangement but after 2 tries it's just not worth the trouble any more.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #799958

Cancel your credit info with them they will charge your card delivery fees that are bogus

Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more