Avasflowers - Ripoff

This merchant should not operate this business. Yesterday, July 4, I placed an order with them to be delivered today before 12:pm.

To this time and day, it was not delivered. I cancelled and it is not accepting it. They made a promise to deliver it today and they did not. I have not heard from them, they even have my email.

This is wrong. Another corruption.

Product
Reason of review
There is no real person. It is a recording. They refer you to their website and the website does not help.
Loss
Full refund
Review #1577837 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - They Declined My Credit Card

I went to order flowers for my fiancee for Valentine's day and this company had the nerve to decline my credit card.I mean besides the big screen TV and surround sound system, the pizza and alcohol I purchased for my big Super Bowl bash I rarely use my card.

How could they deny me credit, I am a good person and this really upset me.

Now what am I going to do to show my girl that I apprecaite her.Thank you for ruining my Valentine's day.

Author
Cons
Not getting my flowers
Pricing issue
Price reduction
Review #1575670 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Wont accept Greenstamps

I had saved up a whole bunch of greenstamps over the years and I decided to send my mother some flowers for Valentine's day.However this company will not accept the stamps as payment not even as partial.

What good are they if they wont accept the stamps.

They only accepted credit cards you cant even mail them a check.I dont believe in credit cards they should accept other froms of payment from those whose credit is not good enough to get a fancy credit card.

Author
Cons
Everthing
Problems with payment
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1575663 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - HORRIBLE Flower Arrangement Delivered for a Funeral Service

I received late notice of a family member's funeral services. The family shared they needed a floral arrangement to be placed next to a picture of the deceased.

I googled 'Chagrin Falls Florists' (CF was the location for the service). The first florist that I read was Ava's Florists. I carefully reviewed the models of floral arrangements on their website and decided their work Was just what I was looking for. I spoke with their operator who shared yes, the arrangement would look like the website's photo.

I shared the color for the roses, pink and white. The representative also insured an early delivery the next morning. I text my family a copy of the arrangement (from the website) to share that I followed the arrangement just as they wanted, (fresh) pink and white flowers on a stand. These were the specifications I shared with the representative for which she responded my requests would be honored.

Upon arrival to the serve, I did not see the arrangement I ordered. I then proceeded to look at the cards. To my horror and dismay there was a card on a pathetic floral arrangement on a stand. I did take a picture of the pathetic arrangement.

The predominant colors were PURPLE AND LILAC, not the colors I requested, which were pink and white. There were very, very few pink and white flowers. The entire arrangement of flowers were shriveled, hanging downward as though they were dying. I immediately was embarrassed and hurt.

I spent $153.60 for an arrangement that was wilted and not the colors that I requested and expected. The flower arrangement did not reflect the arrangements displayed on the website for which the representative stated they would. I am complaining that the website does not state that they are an out of state company with delivers flower arrangements through third party in state florists. I would not do business with such a company.

Ava's Florists falsely displays beautiful online flower arrangements that are not reflective of the products that are to be delivered to customers. I am quite saddened by the lack of quality of a flower arrangement that was subpar and expensive.

Author
Review #1574585 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1574585.

Avasflowers - Stop sending me Roses

Why does your company keep having roses delivered to me.I really do not like roses and I find their smell offensive.

I have contacted you previously to put me on the no roses list but so far nothing has been done. I find this poor service.

I will have to reject anymore delivery of roses. Please stop with roses.

This time you took a different tact I got roses that were a different color than red.The color does not matter I just do like like roses period.

Let the company propose a solution
Review #1573656 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Would not guaranty 15 min delivery windows

I made a reasonable request when I went to order flowers for Valentines day.I did not request that they be delivered at an exact specific time, that would be unreasonable. I decided to give them a span of time in which to deliver the arrangement.

I instead gave them a very reasonable 15 min window between 1:15 pm and 1:30 pm.

That should of given them plenty of leeway and time for minor difficulties like having to stop at a red light or a bit of traffic.

But no they could not make this very simple request, what has happened to customer service these days. I guess they just dont care.

Price reduction
Review #1570498 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - I got flowers on a Sunday

How dare they delivery flowers on a Sunday. It is the day of rest and sacred.

I get up in the morning have breakfast and then get dressed in my finest attire.

In the morning I attend church services and have a nice Sunday dinner early with the family.

Then it is a day to rest and relax, contemplate my life no work to be done at all.

Then this delivery person interrupts my Sabbath and I have to get up and sign for flowers and then find a place to put them. They should respect peoples religious beliefs, jeez every one knows Sunday is a day of rest and reflection.

Full refund
Review #1569598 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Flowers where missing some filler

I am pissed, when you look at the picture on the website I am sure there is one more piece of green filer than my girlfriend received in her arrangement.When I order something I want every I am entitled to.

I sent a picture of the arrangement which except for the missing piece of green was beautiful to their customer service department. Stating I wanted the missing piece of filer and demanded satisfaction.

They had the gall to say the arrangement was fine.

I told that it was missing something and I wanted what I paid for in full. I demanded that the send me the piece of missing green or give me a other solution.

Bad quality
Review #1567540 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Too Many Flowers

I ordered a bouquet of roses for my finance, too my horror there were 13 roses in the arrangement not 12.She thought I was suggesting that she was bad luck.

We got into a big fight and now the wedding is off and if we do not get back together I will be out the down payment for the wedding hall, the invitations and countless other expenses.

All because some *** *** cant count.Is this company going to give back all the money I spent on a wedding that is not going to happen.

omg you have many many more problems in your relationship if an extra rose is causing a wedding cancellation. really?! much easier to laugh at life than get all out of wack over an extra rose

Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1567523 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - MY HOUSE ALMOST BURNED DOWN

I had heard that you could preserve flowers by spraying them with hair spray. The flowers I received were so stunning I wanted to keep them forever.

So I put the flowers on the coffee table and proceeded to spray them with hair spray and I did a thorough job.

Unfortunately their was a candle burning and a jet of flame set the easy chair on fire.

I quickly managed to put it out but it was close thing, I am glad I had a fire extinguisher nearby. Now I have to buy a new chair because it is totally ruined and their is a big stain on the carpet all because your flowers were so nice I wanted to preserve them.

Too nice
Full refund
Review #1567514 is a subjective opinion of poster.