Caledonia, Minnesota
2.3

I ordered flowers for a family funeral using the website as well as calling and talking to a person.I did this 6 days before the funeral.

I had to pay extra to have them delivered on a Saturday to the church. 10 minutes before they were to delivered they called to say the order couldn't be done as they had no one in Caledonia to send the flowers. They offered to send them later to someones house but couldn't get them to the funeral. After spending 15 minutes on the phone I finally asked for a refund.

I called Mary Anns florist in the town and they took care of it for me. So angry with this Company Avas I will never use them again.

Their website stated local florist and same day delivery.What a crock of bull.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $168 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not delivered on time. Author liked the most i was extremely unhappy and still am. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers and avasflowers shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1419912

Ava's is a sending only call center.Most real florists won't accept orders from them because they only receive half of what you paid with no delivery added.

Avas wires your order from one of two call centers in the US. One in NJ and one in NY. They advertise as local in all states.

This is why they couldn't find a florist.Not one would accept the order.

Had same experience for my wife’s birthday...