Avasflowers - By far, this is the worst shopping/ordering experience of my life!

CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs!

Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me.

I will never order from Avas again.

1-I ordered a med basket. You called me back and said you were out of med and lg baskets. I agreed on a small one and a $40 credit. I believed the small one would be a smaller version of the picture of the medium basket I was looking at on your website. The basket my grand-daughter received was absolutely horrible.

2-I was told by the woman that called me back that the delivery would be made around noon. Assuming you were a local florist, I took you at your word. UPS didn't deliver until around 5 or 6 that evening.

3-The mylar balloon I ordered was 6.99 for a small balloon on a freaking stick! The image is so small...again, you can't tell that. For 6.99, I expected a balloon on a ribbon. Shame on you!

4-Your website is not forth-coming with the fact that you are a business like Pro-Flowers. In that you are not local to the area of the recipient. I thought I was dealing with a local company to St. Helena Island, SC. Shame on you AGAIN!

5-The charge for the basket hit my bank within 30 minutes of my order. BUT IT TOOK MY REFUND 3 DAYS TO SHOW UP. That is NOT my bank's fault -items show in my bank IMMEDIATELY. That is your fault. If you can process a payment that fast....you can process a refund that fast. I work in payment processing I know how it works. So you have no excuses.

I have copied this message and I am going to be posting to every review site (plus my social media) I can find. I can promise you that. And unlike you....I keep my promises and don't try to hide the truth from others.

PS Your website has serious functionality issues that are very annoying to the user.

I am attaching photos - first of the basket on their website and the other two is what my granddaughter received. Pitiful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.