Avasflowers - By far, this is the worst shopping/ordering experience of my life!
CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs!
Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me.
I will never order from Avas again.
1-I ordered a med basket. You called me back and said you were out of med and lg baskets. I agreed on a small one and a $40 credit. I believed the small one would be a smaller version of the picture of the medium basket I was looking at on your website. The basket my grand-daughter received was absolutely horrible.
2-I was told by the woman that called me back that the delivery would be made around noon. Assuming you were a local florist, I took you at your word. UPS didn't deliver until around 5 or 6 that evening.
3-The mylar balloon I ordered was 6.99 for a small balloon on a freaking stick! The image is so small...again, you can't tell that. For 6.99, I expected a balloon on a ribbon. Shame on you!
4-Your website is not forth-coming with the fact that you are a business like Pro-Flowers. In that you are not local to the area of the recipient. I thought I was dealing with a local company to St. Helena Island, SC. Shame on you AGAIN!
5-The charge for the basket hit my bank within 30 minutes of my order. BUT IT TOOK MY REFUND 3 DAYS TO SHOW UP. That is NOT my bank's fault -items show in my bank IMMEDIATELY. That is your fault. If you can process a payment that fast....you can process a refund that fast. I work in payment processing I know how it works. So you have no excuses.
I have copied this message and I am going to be posting to every review site (plus my social media) I can find. I can promise you that. And unlike you....I keep my promises and don't try to hide the truth from others.
PS Your website has serious functionality issues that are very annoying to the user.
I am attaching photos - first of the basket on their website and the other two is what my granddaughter received. Pitiful.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Gourmet Fruit And Snack Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "...I paid $64 for this and what was sent not only looked nothing like the picture but it wasn't worth $64..."
- "Do not do business with this company, they are scam artists. The bouquet I sent was supposed to be valued at $87.99 and it looked like something from the..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."