Avasflowers - By far, this is the worst shopping/ordering experience of my life!
CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs!
Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me.
I will never order from Avas again.
1-I ordered a med basket. You called me back and said you were out of med and lg baskets. I agreed on a small one and a $40 credit. I believed the small one would be a smaller version of the picture of the medium basket I was looking at on your website. The basket my grand-daughter received was absolutely horrible.
2-I was told by the woman that called me back that the delivery would be made around noon. Assuming you were a local florist, I took you at your word. UPS didn't deliver until around 5 or 6 that evening.
3-The mylar balloon I ordered was 6.99 for a small balloon on a freaking stick! The image is so small...again, you can't tell that. For 6.99, I expected a balloon on a ribbon. Shame on you!
4-Your website is not forth-coming with the fact that you are a business like Pro-Flowers. In that you are not local to the area of the recipient. I thought I was dealing with a local company to St. Helena Island, SC. Shame on you AGAIN!
5-The charge for the basket hit my bank within 30 minutes of my order. BUT IT TOOK MY REFUND 3 DAYS TO SHOW UP. That is NOT my bank's fault -items show in my bank IMMEDIATELY. That is your fault. If you can process a payment that fast....you can process a refund that fast. I work in payment processing I know how it works. So you have no excuses.
I have copied this message and I am going to be posting to every review site (plus my social media) I can find. I can promise you that. And unlike you....I keep my promises and don't try to hide the truth from others.
PS Your website has serious functionality issues that are very annoying to the user.
I am attaching photos - first of the basket on their website and the other two is what my granddaughter received. Pitiful.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Gourmet Fruit And Snack Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."