It was a sad day. 3 years after the death of her only child, my sister lost another constant in her life.

I will never know how she managed to keep it together the first time but she manages. Now this... I ordered from this shop directly because it was local. I picked out something beautiful.

It was in the $60-$70 range. A little pricey but the advertisement said " 40% off today AND if you use this CODE ___ ___ ___ ___ we will give you an additional 10% off. " The order came to the grand total of $81.10. What?

I wanted it there that same day so I assumed that was BEFORE ALL THE DISCOUNTS. well... I was astounded when my sister called 15 minutes later to thank me. But at the time I was just thankful that she got it.

I thought about it all evening and the next day I asked her to send me a picture of it. I almost fell over! It looked like they dug it out of the cemetery trash can and delivered it to her. And YES, they took out the entire $81.10 out of my account.

I am a very kind and patient person. After 32 years of teaching you have to have patience! But when they told me there was nothing they could do because it was after their 24 hour policy, I LOST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup, the next day the flower petals fell all over the floor and she had to throw them out!

ALONG WITH ALL MY GOOD INTENTION!

SOOO SAD! BEWARE!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I'm so sorry this happened. An FYI - Ava's Flowers is not local.

They are an order gatherer. They take your money and try to place the order with a local shop, giving that shop a fraction of what they charged you.