Phoenix, Arizona

I recently ordered the Christmas Wreath from Avas.What I received was an evergreen wreath with a bow, some pine cones and berries.

It looked like the picture but I assumed it would come with lights and ornaments. Who has a wreath without lights and why would you sell one. Also the wreath was real, made out of real evergreens. Now I will have to buy another one next year.

It should be made out of that indestructible plastic so you can use it year after year.Well I hung my wreath on my door it look pretty during the day but you can barely see it at nights.

Review about: Christmas Wreath.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Amazon Keeps Charging Prime Membership with any Request! Amazon "I am Brazilian, I live in Brazil and I go to the USA every couple of months for business, And every now and than I make purchases on Amazon.com as..." Read more Please do not go to lowes and buy kraftmaid KraftMaid "This is so depressing to even write about! The last five months have been total *** for me due to Lowes! I had already suffered a fire in my kitchen..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more