What I receive was a sick plant, very bad quality, in a cheap pot, and has nothing to do with what they advertising in their website. Don’t waste your money. I did when I paid $140 for this product.

I have placed an order for a large Green Potted Ficus Tree to be delivered to my address on Sunday, 15 May 2016. On that day, I received the wrong order, which I have asked for it to be changed.

On 16 May, I received the order, when I arrived home and saw the tree, I was completely disappointed, and the very next day in the morning I called the store and complained about the quality of the product that was delivered and asked for it to be replaced/ returned immediately.

On 18 May, after I called the office several times, I have called Avas Flowers and after long phone conversations with several representatives, I was asked to send an email, which I did, I was told that they will replace the tree. However, they will not be able to confirm when it will be delivered, as the tree was out of stock. I was told however, that I will receive an email or a phone call once the date of delivery is confirmed.

Over the next few days, when I didn’t hear back from them, I called to check on the status and I was told that "they are doing their best to solve the issue."

On Friday, 27 May, I called again to check on the status, I was transferred to different individuals, explaining over and over what was wrong with the product, during which I asked for either a refund or replacement of the product--frustrated with the more than one hour phone call, in which, they were trying to tell me that it was my fault that the tree is not doing well, to which I said I complained about this tree the very next day, and that the tree I received looked sick, and has no resembling to what they have advertised in their website. Finally, I was told over the phone, at the end of the conversation, that they will deliver a new tree by tomorrow.

I was in shuck to receive an email, few minutes after, notifying me that they will not deliver the tree. Claiming that it should have been kept in house temp 65-75 and that is why is not doing well!!! Please note that I called and asked for replacement the next morning, which means the tree was delivered to me in a bad condition.

I feel like I have been scammed, and I wasted a lot of time and energy on something that meant to bring peace and joy.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers green potted ficus tree plant from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality, bad customer service, lied to me and used whatever flowers they had. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments