I ordered a "Premium Large" bouquet on May 9th, 2015 for delivery on May 15th, 2015.The flowers NEVER showed up.
My event was Saturday night May 16th. When the flowers didn't arrive Friday end of day, I emailed them. I started calling them Saturday morning. They charged my credit card $83 and NEVER delivered.
I called multiple times. I pleaded. I was put on hold, transferred to customer service, transferred to the delivery company, calls were dropped. I spent a ridiculous amount of time on the phone.
It was unbelievable. Never have I encountered such horrible customer service. I was promised the bouquet would arrive "within the hour" at 3:30pm Phoenix time, my event started at 5pm. THEY NEVER ARRIVED.
I had people posted at the door of the event to watch for the delivery. Someone was at the location the ENTIRE day of May 15th and May 16th to receive the flowers if they arrived. I was just sick about the whole event and I wouldn't order flowers from AVAS if they were the last floral company on the face of the earth. Today I received an email from them asking for "feedback" on the flowers I supposedly received.
HA! I told them exactly what happened and I received an apology for the "inconvenience". Yeah right. That's all it was .
. . .
a little "inconvenience".
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "I found a car that I was looking for on their site. I did the inquiry bit as requested by them. Next I was in contact with a dealer who..."
- "I work for fry's food and Drug in Scottsdale AZ and a convenience store as well. I took both minimum wage jobs to get out of the house, to..."
- "Cigna/LINA has grown to a net worth of over 56 BILLION DOLLARS. They didn't get to be that WEALTHY by paying out on Long Term Disability Claims. The Worst part..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."