Avasflowers - Beyond frustrated - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

704 of 2293 Avasflowers reviews

I ordered a "Premium Large" bouquet on May 9th, 2015 for delivery on May 15th, 2015.The flowers NEVER showed up.

My event was Saturday night May 16th. When the flowers didn't arrive Friday end of day, I emailed them. I started calling them Saturday morning. They charged my credit card $83 and NEVER delivered.

I called multiple times. I pleaded. I was put on hold, transferred to customer service, transferred to the delivery company, calls were dropped. I spent a ridiculous amount of time on the phone.

It was unbelievable. Never have I encountered such horrible customer service. I was promised the bouquet would arrive "within the hour" at 3:30pm Phoenix time, my event started at 5pm. THEY NEVER ARRIVED.

I had people posted at the door of the event to watch for the delivery. Someone was at the location the ENTIRE day of May 15th and May 16th to receive the flowers if they arrived. I was just sick about the whole event and I wouldn't order flowers from AVAS if they were the last floral company on the face of the earth. Today I received an email from them asking for "feedback" on the flowers I supposedly received.

HA! I told them exactly what happened and I received an apology for the "inconvenience". Yeah right. That's all it was .

. . .

a little "inconvenience".

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
704 of 2293 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×