I ordered a "Premium Large" bouquet on May 9th, 2015 for delivery on May 15th, 2015.The flowers NEVER showed up.
My event was Saturday night May 16th. When the flowers didn't arrive Friday end of day, I emailed them. I started calling them Saturday morning. They charged my credit card $83 and NEVER delivered.
I called multiple times. I pleaded. I was put on hold, transferred to customer service, transferred to the delivery company, calls were dropped. I spent a ridiculous amount of time on the phone.
It was unbelievable. Never have I encountered such horrible customer service. I was promised the bouquet would arrive "within the hour" at 3:30pm Phoenix time, my event started at 5pm. THEY NEVER ARRIVED.
I had people posted at the door of the event to watch for the delivery. Someone was at the location the ENTIRE day of May 15th and May 16th to receive the flowers if they arrived. I was just sick about the whole event and I wouldn't order flowers from AVAS if they were the last floral company on the face of the earth. Today I received an email from them asking for "feedback" on the flowers I supposedly received.
HA! I told them exactly what happened and I received an apology for the "inconvenience". Yeah right. That's all it was .
. . .
a little "inconvenience".
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved. I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for...."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist. The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I..."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "The flooring both tile and carpet is such poor quality that 6 months after move we are having to replace the carpet, a 3,600.00 upgrade. Maracay determined this carpet was..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."