Boston, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday.Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist.

The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I then asked if she could check to see if the flowers I wanted were in stock/available. She acted as if she was checking and came back on and said yes. Of course, she wasn't there.

When my friend sent me a photo of the DELUXE arrangement for which I paid extra, it looked like ***. The flowers were not what I ordered and weren't even "arranged". They were stuck in a bowl with all kinds of foliage floating in the bottom. I contacted them, sent a photo of what I ordered and what we got and they just basically said "too bad....we have the right to substitute".

What a bunch of unethical morons.

Below is a photo of what I thought I ordered and what my friend received.

Review about: Bait And Switch Practice.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avasflowers -  Unbelievable Avasflowers " I ordered the sun flower symphony bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day and her birthday The wrong flowers came I was told that the right ones would be..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Leaffilter North - Very dissatified with leaf filter not happy at all Leaffilter North "You may not have to clean the inside of the gutters but after having the leaf filter installed last year every thing stays on the top and needs to be..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more