Avasflowers - Bait and switch - did not receive what was advertised
I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday.Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist.
The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I then asked if she could check to see if the flowers I wanted were in stock/available. She acted as if she was checking and came back on and said yes. Of course, she wasn't there.
When my friend sent me a photo of the DELUXE arrangement for which I paid extra, it looked like ***. The flowers were not what I ordered and weren't even "arranged". They were stuck in a bowl with all kinds of foliage floating in the bottom. I contacted them, sent a photo of what I ordered and what we got and they just basically said "too bad....we have the right to substitute".
What a bunch of unethical morons.
Below is a photo of what I thought I ordered and what my friend received.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bait And Switch Practice
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I was traveling in the US (I'm from Brazil) and decided to buy a gift for my father. I went to Lord and Taylor in Boston and bought a Ralph..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I've had 2 equipment leases with Direct Capitol and have had no problems with them at all. I did repay loans back early and got no discounted finance or interest..."