I could have purchased a better bouquet from a grocery store for a quarter of the price.They showed a beautiful bouquet on their website and then used cheap flowers and filler.

I first wanted tulips but they didn't have them so they said they could use Gerber daisies instead. I asked for a happy colorful bouquet of only daisies and a clear vase. Instead I ended up with a muted looking arrangement with a few Gerber daisies and an ugly pink, tacky vase. The customer service representative said she didn't receive my photo of the ugly arrangement which I sent three times and told ME to call them back tomorrow!!

She wasn't helpful at all and I could barely understand her. She then told me to hold on for a customer satisfaction review which I did but she never connected me! Surprise!!

Terrible customer service and cheap ugly flowers.DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS!

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

You could have bought the bouquet you received for about $25 plus the cost of the vase about $8 counting the ribbon and Avas probably sent a real florist $40 which they took their delivery charge out of.Avas is a sending only call center located in NJ with another call center in NY.

They are lucky that any florist kept the order.The only thing Avas can guarantee you is that they will take your money and won't care if you get anything for it.