Herndon, Virginia

I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored).the flowers sent were red/white cheap looking in comparison to the product I ordered.

Related: Avasflowers - Dried/ Dead Flowers

I was told that "The arrangement was filled as similar as possible". product was inferior and no way similar to the product I purchased. Horrible people Horrible customer service.

Total rip-off and they simply do not care.I am complaning anywhere and everywhere I can find to complain to AWFUL experience and I hope this business is shur down.

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $69
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

hawaii5253

Seems like there is a lot of people who fell for this scam of a company. Did any of you figure out a way to get a refund? I'm thinking of a lawsuit because I think thats the only way they will learn. If you have any information on how to get my money back please let me know.

Ripped of soldier

vlp12345

I contacted the BB of New York and after a few emails I receiveda full refund of my n=money.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

I ordered flowers, a deluxe version, for my mother's birthday and luckily she sent me a photo of what was delivered.None of the flowers that were in the image displayed on their website were in the bouquet, only cheap flowers and not very many of them either.

I started off sending polite emails, which have received no response, and now, 3 months later, my emails are not as polite.

I've been asking for a refund.Any suggestions on how to get this issue resolved?!?

H D

I had the same experience. Placed an order and the they sent flowers that looked nothing like the ones I paid for. Customer service claims they will send a replacement, but they never did.