Avasflowers - Bait and switch

2296 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored).the flowers sent were red/white cheap looking in comparison to the product I ordered.

I was told that "The arrangement was filled as similar as possible". product was inferior and no way similar to the product I purchased. Horrible people Horrible customer service.

Total rip-off and they simply do not care.I am complaning anywhere and everywhere I can find to complain to AWFUL experience and I hope this business is shur down.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2296 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
hawaii5253

Aug 29, 2012 #535715

Seems like there is a lot of people who fell for this scam of a company. Did any of you figure out a way to get a refund? I'm thinking of a lawsuit because I think thats the only way they will learn. If you have any information on how to get my money back please let me know.

Ripped of soldier

2 0 Reply
vlp12345

Jun 18, 2012 #497988

I contacted the BB of New York and after a few emails I receiveda full refund of my n=money.

3 0 Reply
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

Jun 18, 2012 #497983

I ordered flowers, a deluxe version, for my mother's birthday and luckily she sent me a photo of what was delivered. None of the flowers that were in the image displayed on their website were in the bouquet, only cheap flowers and not very many of them either. I started off sending polite emails, which have received no response, and now, 3 months later, my emails are not as polite. I've been asking for a refund. Any suggestions on how to get this issue resolved?!?

2 0 Reply
H D

Jun 14, 2012 #496255

I had the same experience. Placed an order and the they sent flowers that looked nothing like the ones I paid for. Customer service claims they will send a replacement, but they never did.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.