Fontana, California

I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday, I order a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates and paid extra for a card.Well this is what I got a bouquet of flowers!

NOTHING ELSE, a hand written card see photo NO full sized card and NO chocolates. The card read Happy B Day. Really! The florist that Ava's contracts out to deliver flowers just does not care as you could tell by the card.

They also forgot to put my daughters name on the card.

This is unacceptable.Think twice about using the company for your special occasion's Very Disappointed Customer

Review about: Avasflowers Birthday Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $110
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Do business with a REAL florist, NOT Avasflowers which is just a middle-man company Avasflowers "Look at my photos below. The premium bright pink and white is what was advertised. The pastel pink and heavy green is what arrived at the "discounted" price of $158!!!..." Read more Avasflowers - This company is a SCAM Avasflowers "This company is a SCAM - Wrong plant flower arrangement was delivered - AvasFlowers representative verbally admitted multiple times that what was delivered was a mistake but nothing was done..." Read more Avasflowers - Avas Flowers - Great Service - Funniest Complaints  Avasflowers "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..." Read more Avasflowers - ALL BUDS for a Birthday Bouquet! Nothing like the Photo! Avasflowers "I live in California and I ordered my sister online the "Graceful WHITE Lily Bouquet" for her birthday who lives in Florida. My sister sent me a thank you with..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more