Fontana, California

I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday, I order a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates and paid extra for a card.Well this is what I got a bouquet of flowers!

NOTHING ELSE, a hand written card see photo NO full sized card and NO chocolates. The card read Happy B Day. Really! The florist that Ava's contracts out to deliver flowers just does not care as you could tell by the card.

They also forgot to put my daughters name on the card.

This is unacceptable.Think twice about using the company for your special occasion's Very Disappointed Customer

Review about: Avasflowers Birthday Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $110
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avasflowers - Review in Flowers / Florist category Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Avasflowers - BEWARE Avasflowers "...I paid $92.92 for a flower arrangement that was suppose to be delivered on February 23..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Leaffilter North - Very dissatified with leaf filter not happy at all Leaffilter North "You may not have to clean the inside of the gutters but after having the leaf filter installed last year every thing stays on the top and needs to be..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more