I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday, I order a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates and paid extra for a card.Well this is what I got a bouquet of flowers!

NOTHING ELSE, a hand written card see photo NO full sized card and NO chocolates. The card read Happy B Day. Really! The florist that Ava's contracts out to deliver flowers just does not care as you could tell by the card.

They also forgot to put my daughters name on the card.

This is unacceptable.Think twice about using the company for your special occasion's Very Disappointed Customer

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Avasflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $110 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers and avasflowers customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - I'm impressed!  (by how bad the flowers were.) Avasflowers "I ordered a Belize Sunset on June 8 for a birthday on June 10. I was told the local florist couldn't do it but Ava's would call my sister on..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more