I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday, I order a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates and paid extra for a card.Well this is what I got a bouquet of flowers!
NOTHING ELSE, a hand written card see photo NO full sized card and NO chocolates. The card read Happy B Day. Really! The florist that Ava's contracts out to deliver flowers just does not care as you could tell by the card.
They also forgot to put my daughters name on the card.
This is unacceptable.Think twice about using the company for your special occasion's Very Disappointed Customer
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...The flowers were delivered in a grocery box from Schnucks!!!I paid for a red glass vase...."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I love your crackers. I eat them plain right out the sleave. But the last 2 family size boxes I purchased were over cooked.almost burnt. ..."
- "I ordered a crystal at the Brea CA Mall location to give as a Christmas gift and when i picked up the crystal a noticed that the subjects had halos..."
- "I brought a transmission from woodfins auto parts on 8/29/13 for my 01jaquar xj8 with a 3year warranty on 4/26/16 the transmission started slipping i tried to contact woodfins auto..."