Featured Not resolved

I ordered them on Sunday Oct.8 to be delivered on Sunday Oct.

9th Paid extra to have them delivered before 1:00. Flowers arrived and wilted the next day. Have been in contact with many representatives and all say they are sorry but that is not the point. Were suppose to be delivered yesterday after 5:00 Nobody said they do not deliver at that time.

They wanted to deliver them but no one was home. So the driver kept them.

I called again to complain and again (oh so sorry) Supppose to deliver them today between 2:00 and 4:00 Guess what they were delivered before that (again nobody home) and left at door!!!!!!!!I am asking for a complete refund.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Lied to me.

they are nothing but a order gathering company the send the orders to local florist ( most will not take there orders) they take 50 % of the sale and all extra fees.the promise stuff they have no control over most florist get bad info, late notice, and flower we do not have in stock, google town and look for a true store front location...they will help you with whats in season, and give you a true delivery time.

in most case better service, better flower and there for you to call back.SHOP LOCAL