1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers last week to be delivered to sick relative on Saturday.As of today, 8/8/2017, flowers still have not been delivered and no one can tell me why or what happened regarding this order!

I called twice on 8/7/2017 to see about my order and told them I wanted to cancel order. I was told that I could not until the had heard from the designer and that I would get a phone call by 2pm. Never received the phone call and my credit card was charged!! Worst company I have ever worked with online.

DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST!

You will be highly disappointed.VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER!

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not receive the flowers, Lack of accountability.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Ask For Karma....Shes the customer service manager.

Owners name is Matt...Ask for him.

As unfortunate as it is, here's what happened.Avas is one of many sending only call centers and not a real florist.

They gather orders, have lots of sale prices and then wire those orders to real florists all over the country only incuding about half of what you paid.. so, if you spend $100, the real florist receives $50. Most reputable florists won't accept orders from these call centers as they would soon be out of business. They cannot duplicate the same order and get it delivered for half the value of the bouquet.

So, your order doesn't get accepted by any real florist and never gets delivered and the only way you ever know whether or not the recipient ever receives flowers is to call them and ask.

Call your credit card company and see if they will reverse the charges.Then complain to FTD and the FTC.

to Anonymous #1378544