Avasflowers - Avoid at all Costs. Fraudsters, Liars, Thieves! Not Local.
My whole experience with Ava's flowers has been horrible.Even the invoice of the flowers ordered is incorrect.
The flowers arrived 2 days late to the address in Anaheim, this was even after e-mailing and calling them from the UK to see what was going on. They lied and said the florist had poor flowers and couldn't deliver on time. They tried to get me to keep the order and assured me it would be there in the early morning and would be like the boquet ordered. I clarified that no Lillies were to be included (recipient allergic), the original boquet that had been ordered had no lillies at all.
The subsequent boquet that was delivered in the end, not containing anything like the orginal and left at the door was filled with massive lillies and looked worse for wear, being delivered from San Diego.
The discrepencies in what you receive with them are a laughable--if you hadn't paid joke--and not even remotely in any way close (or of a normal substitute).Avoid Ava's flowers at all costs!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I didn't get the whole number but born and raised in SoCal this bus was beyond rude, not to mention totally driving illegally. Shame in Disney don't you make enough..."
- "We just purchased our Montana we have had this coach for one month, let me start by expressing how disappointed we are with the quality of this coach 1: the cherry..."
- "Company in California - Garden Grove, Anaheim or Westminister. They keep moving their PO BOX so you can't keep up with them. They took my money ($600) and..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."