Anaheim, California
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

My whole experience with Ava's flowers has been horrible.Even the invoice of the flowers ordered is incorrect.

The flowers arrived 2 days late to the address in Anaheim, this was even after e-mailing and calling them from the UK to see what was going on. They lied and said the florist had poor flowers and couldn't deliver on time. They tried to get me to keep the order and assured me it would be there in the early morning and would be like the boquet ordered. I clarified that no Lillies were to be included (recipient allergic), the original boquet that had been ordered had no lillies at all.

The subsequent boquet that was delivered in the end, not containing anything like the orginal and left at the door was filled with massive lillies and looked worse for wear, being delivered from San Diego.

The discrepencies in what you receive with them are a laughable--if you hadn't paid joke--and not even remotely in any way close (or of a normal substitute).Avoid Ava's flowers at all costs!

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

venus
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #808698

I hear you.I ordered two dozen roses for a good friend who was sent home with hospice to die.

she had never received two dozen roses at one time and i thought she deserved it-so ordered them for her. only 19 came and those didnt even fit in the "special" vase they advised me to order in order to fit two dozen. They said it would come local and did not.. ups truck brought them and she had to call for help to get them unpackaged and to try and fit them in the vase.

after two months of complaining, they refunded me $15.00 on a 75.00 order.. big woop!

i wanted her to have two dozen roses for the first and prob last time in her life...the refund did nothing for her