Avasflowers - Avoid at all Costs. Fraudsters, Liars, Thieves! Not Local.
My whole experience with Ava's flowers has been horrible.Even the invoice of the flowers ordered is incorrect.
The flowers arrived 2 days late to the address in Anaheim, this was even after e-mailing and calling them from the UK to see what was going on. They lied and said the florist had poor flowers and couldn't deliver on time. They tried to get me to keep the order and assured me it would be there in the early morning and would be like the boquet ordered. I clarified that no Lillies were to be included (recipient allergic), the original boquet that had been ordered had no lillies at all.
The subsequent boquet that was delivered in the end, not containing anything like the orginal and left at the door was filled with massive lillies and looked worse for wear, being delivered from San Diego.
The discrepencies in what you receive with them are a laughable--if you hadn't paid joke--and not even remotely in any way close (or of a normal substitute).Avoid Ava's flowers at all costs!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "If this company is based in Lake Elsinore, Ca., doing business as,"Quality Mobile Home Services Inc." Also, dba, "Mobile Home Remodel Experts", then I will say, on May 3,2016, (with..."
- "I have already filed with the BBB once today....THIS IS A SUMMARY OF MY SECOND COMPLAINT!! THEY JUST KEEP MAGICALLY CHARGING AND THEN REFUSE KNOWLEDGE OF ME, MY CARD, OR..."
- "Do not use factory Direct SPA Covers. I bought a cover from them in 2007 with a 10 year warranty and they will not return my emails. The..."