1.6

I had ordered flowers, a balloon & a card to be sent to a patient coming out of hip replacement surgery. The whole point was to have it there when they came to. I got an email the next day - WAY past the time it was supposed to have been there - telling me they couldn't deliver for another 3 days!!! The patient was not even going to still be in the hospital!!!

I got my money back - after using some words I don't usually use - and WILL NEVER use them again!!!

AWFUL unreliable company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Instead I did what I should have in the first place and called the hospital gift shop and they delivered in quickly at less than 1/2 the price!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of avasflowers delivery service from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not deliver as promised, lied about delivery options and patient did not receive flowers ordered. Author liked the most got a refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments