The flowers in the website looked beautiful; I ordered the biggest size 15 flowers in the bouquet.The flowers were not delivered the requested day to be delivered in the hospital.
Two days later fed- ex delivered to flowers, by that time my daughter in-law was released from the hospital. The delivered flowers looked pitiful, embarrassing and even fewer numbers that were ordered. At the cheapest local store, I could have bought a better-looking flower for one tent of the expense.
These people are SCAMMERS.To all consumers purchasing flowers, I can only advise to avoid this company at all costs!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered. Called their customer service to..."
- "I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed,..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."