The flowers in the website looked beautiful; I ordered the biggest size 15 flowers in the bouquet.The flowers were not delivered the requested day to be delivered in the hospital.
Two days later fed- ex delivered to flowers, by that time my daughter in-law was released from the hospital. The delivered flowers looked pitiful, embarrassing and even fewer numbers that were ordered. At the cheapest local store, I could have bought a better-looking flower for one tent of the expense.
These people are SCAMMERS.To all consumers purchasing flowers, I can only advise to avoid this company at all costs!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."