Round Lake, Illinois

RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!I ordered the arrangement posted on their website for my Uncles Funeral.The second picture is what I received.

I can count how many flowers are in this arrangement they delivered. The hand written card was a joke because you could not even read it. Then I ordered a banner and never received it. 4 weeks later and still arguing with these rude people.

They want to give me $20 back.. Really I spent $107 for this POS ARRANGEMENT. Reporting them to the BBB.

They should not be allowed to sell flowers!!They are a joke!!

Review about: Avasflowers White Sympathy Standing Basket Flower Basket.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

My sister in Indiana (I'm in Virginia) was having a horrible day on her birthday, so I hoped the $65 birthday bouquet I'd already sent her would at least make her day a little brighter. She didn't get them until the NEXT day, and chasing them down herself. Wish I'd seen these reviews before I ordered.

Avasflowers - Poor Floral Delivery from Avas Flowers Avasflowers "I ordered an arrangement online from Avas Flowers to be sent to my aunt who lost her father. They delivered dead flowers to her door. I feel so horrible about..." Read more Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more Avasflowers Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more