Round Lake, Illinois

RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!I ordered the arrangement posted on their website for my Uncles Funeral.The second picture is what I received.

I can count how many flowers are in this arrangement they delivered. The hand written card was a joke because you could not even read it. Then I ordered a banner and never received it. 4 weeks later and still arguing with these rude people.

They want to give me $20 back.. Really I spent $107 for this POS ARRANGEMENT. Reporting them to the BBB.

They should not be allowed to sell flowers!!They are a joke!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of avasflowers white sympathy standing basket flower basket from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

My sister in Indiana (I'm in Virginia) was having a horrible day on her birthday, so I hoped the $65 birthday bouquet I'd already sent her would at least make her day a little brighter. She didn't get them until the NEXT day, and chasing them down herself. Wish I'd seen these reviews before I ordered.