Avasflowers - Nothing about the order was correct.

1.4

We ordered flowers to be delivered to the Funeral home for my Husbands son. Paying over $75.00.

During the service Im looking at the flowers thinking they kind of look like the ones we ordered. After the service we looked at the Sympathy Card (3x5) note card, The poem we asked for was on the front. The back Above the local Florest Logo was printed by hand " From anonymous, not our names that were to be on the "card" that we were charged $3.99 for. The flowers were to be blue, they were purple, the container they were in was supposed to be a brown wicker basket with handle.

They were in something WHITE without a handle, supposedly wicker.If substitutions were needed we should have been informed. I contacted Avas and told them Im very disappointed and want a refund. They told me to issue a refund they would have to pick up the flowers and keep 10% for a service fee to the Local Florist that filled the order.

A few hours later I receive a email stating they refunded $5.99 to our Credit Card. WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IS THIS.

Author
Product
Avasflowers Small Traditional Blue And White Flower Basket
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Review #1130894 is a subjective opinion of poster.