Ordered flowers to be delivered on January 4th received email stating order was ready for delivery by 7 p.m. on January 4th 2017 called Avas flowers at my time 5:39 p.m.

New Jersey time 6:39 p.m. spoke with Christian stated the flowers will not be delivered because the shop never received the order they would be delivered first thing in the morning. Christian stated that the reason the flowers will not be delivered was because I placed my order after their cut off time. I advised Christian that the website did not have a cut-off time and simply said same day delivery at the time of my order.

Called Avas flower at 8:39 Texas time 9:30 their time in New Jersey spoke with Dorothy W stated she would have to call the flower shop when they open because she did not know what happened to the flowers that only that they were scheduled for delivery today I told her I ordered the flowers because the website stated they were same day delivery which was supposed to be on January 4th which are now not delivered on January 5th. She stated that I should not be upset with her because she did not make the mistake was speaking while I was trying to speak to her when I asked her to stop yelling at me she stated she was not yelling and then lowered her voice. She said she could have the flowers delivered today I requested a time for the delivery she said they could not guarantee me a delivery so I refused she then said then you will receive an email when your refund shortly goodbye.

She didn't hang up on me but she did put me on hold for over 5 minutes came back to the phone and immediately disconnected the call. I am upset because of the way Dorothy W decided she wouldn't make her own decision about my order I am the customer who placed the order but yet she is making the decisions on what will happen with my order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments