Avasflowers - No integrity in this "family run" business

I ordered anniversary flowers for my wife to be delivered before noon on a Friday, as the office was closing by 1pm on this day. I made it explicitly clear that they had to be delivered by noon, and they reassured me repeatedly that it would be done.

Well, it didn't happen. Worse yet, they sent me a text that they were delivered in the afternoon at after 4pm, which didn't happen. When I called them later, they said the text was a mistake. I left two messages for customer service to call and they finally got back to me on Saturday, and told me that they would deliver them on Monday. I told them that the anniversary had passed and there would be no reason for the delivery, and I wanted to cancel the order and get a refund. They informed me that because the arrangement was already made, they would still have to charge me.

So they lied about the their ability to deliver by noon, they lied in saying that they delivered them, and finally they plan on charging me anyway. The person I spoke with even agreed that it wasn't right but nothing he could do. Ridiculous!

This "family run" company has NO integrity whatsoever.

I recommend anyone that wants a reliable company with integrity to avoid ordering from this company.

West River, Maryland
Order processing issue
Review #937250 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer937250.

Avasflowers - This company should be shut down

my daughter ordered and paid for flowers to be delivered on Mothers day

she was told they would be delivered on sunday

here it is late tuesday afternoon and no flowers

I called them and was told they were "backed up due to the holiday" but that they would be delivered asap

well asap isn't Mothers day!!!! If you can't deliver on the day ordered for you don't take the buyers money

this company is terrible and hopefully will fold

I have read reviews on their service and they are all terrible

*** me off that companies get away will this service

do NOT use them

Read

I had the exact same experience except I was informed today they would be delivered Friday. Imagine that 5 days after Mother's Day! I cancelled the order but they are scammers!

I didn’t like
Attitude of the company
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #845268 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer845268.
1.2

Avasflowers - Disastrous

Ordered flowers on Friday for delivery the next day for recipient's birthday; not delivered by Sunday, then not delivered by Monday, supposedly going to be delivered by Tuesday. Explanation was order not given to floral designer until the weekend, shortage of flowers due to Mother's Day, FedEx screwed up deliveries, blah blah blah.

Very long wait time on customer service automated line, which then asks you to leave a call-back number and then doesn't actually let you leave your number!

I tried to call the order line to get a live human being, and they were unhelpful and almost rude. I finally canceled the order in disgust.

I didn’t like
Service delivery misrepresentation, Failure to deliver product
Poor customer service
Review #844667 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer844667.

Avasflowers Shipping Service Review from Warwick, Rhode Island

I'm so very upset with Avas my husband ordered sat May 7th at 8am for a plant delivery for his 87 year old mother. They insured us that there wasn't a problem getting the item to her before the end of mothers Day.

We get a call at 7:40 pm May 8th to inform us they ran out of time and would make the delivery first thing Monday morning ( today) well we call mom at 2:30 to see if she received them and nope still nothing. I then call the number they left with us from calling us last night and after a hour of holding I get somebody on the phone. Customer service they say- well I tell them I'm not happy and want to know why our order wasn't delivered and all he can tell me is we would be glad to give you a refund, are u kidding me *** straight your crediting my card for not fulfilling our order. Not we r sorry that we couldn't get your order deliveried and can we please still fill your order with a discount or no delivery fee Something would of been nice but not one *** offer.

Never again will we ever use Avas for anything and I will make sure None of my family or friends do either. Plus my 1500 social media friends

Order processing issue
Review #844529 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer844529.

Avasflowers Shipping Service Review

This company is a complete scam! I ordered flowers May 4 to be delivered May 6.

It's May 9 still no flowers! I called and called only to get a recording that I will get a call back. Still no call back. I will be reporting this company to BBB.

Don't waste your time or money!

Go somewhere else. I can't even get no one on the phone to demand a refund!

Order processing issue
Review #844478 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer844478.
1.1

Avasflowers Shipping Service Review from Palm Bay, Florida

On May 3, I ordered flowers for my mom on Mother's Day. I wanted then delivered early to insure they would get there because it means a lot to my mother.

They were supposed to come Friday the 6 but by Saturday and Sunday I spent hours trying to find out what happened to the flowers. First, they couldn't find my order. I called my credit card which confirmed they were laid May 4th. Finally someone found my order and told me they would be delivered that day, Mothers Day.

That night I got a call from my mom, still no flowers. I tried to call but it kept going into a voice mail. I left messages with no return calls. I finally got someone on Facebook that found the order but told me the florist was gone for the day.

The next day, after Mother's Day, I got a FB message telling me the florist never got the order and I can either have it delivered late or cancel the order. Really? Hours of calling ruining my Mother's Day and my moms and she can either get late flowers or cancel? No discount, no coupon, no nothing!

Horrible customer service. Of course I cancelled because they are not getting a dime of my money!

Order processing issue
Review #844383 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer844383.

Avasflowers - AVAS FLOWERS SCAM

I ordered flowers online and the page said free shipping. When I placed the order, the total still reflected free shipping.

When they emailed me the receipt, the order was 13 dollars higher then the order I placed. When I finally got through to their pitiful customer service, I was told that I clicked on a shipping tab! Why would I click on a shipping tab if it is listed as free shipping? Also - if I clicked on shipping then why didn't shipping show when I placed the order?!

This is a scam!

They wanted to refund me money towards my next purchase - are they kidding me?! Do not use this company!!!!

Problems with payment
Review #560515 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer560515.

Avasflowers - Possible Scam Keep away please

KEEP AWAY! Possible Scam site.

Ordered flowers that were to be delivered next day but they were late so I called and asked and they said that for the lateness they will apply a credit to my account and upgrade the arrangement. The flowers that were delivered were a completely different cheap $5 bouquet with a personal message addressed to someone else.......delivery was 6 days later. My emails and calls went unanswered for days. Finally when they did answer the phone they were unhelpful and refused to refund the money.

After speaking to a manager I got no where so I put my husband on the phone and he threatened them legal action did they refund the money but not the shipping. I highly recommend that you donot use this company as they have no sense of customer service whatsoever and may possibly be a scam site.

sereneu
Loss
Review #401731 is a subjective opinion of poster.