Avasflowers - What a joke

I ordered flowers for my wife on Valentines Day. It said it would be same day delivery.

Then I got an email stating that it would be delivered the next day. Well on the next day, I got another email stating that my order would be delivered on Feb 18. This is not acceptable!!!

They charged me over $100 and then screw me for a 4 day late delivery. I will never use Avas Flowers again nor will I ever recommend them to anyone.

Avasflowers Same Day Delivery Service
Cons
Lied about being local
Full refund
Review #1473118 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Beware/Poor service

The customer service is awful, it’s very loud in the background, I had to repeat myself serval times. They promised same day delivery, three hours late I got a text to call the company back.

I was told they did not have a florist available to complete my order and had to wait two days for delivery.

The person I spoke to on the phone only offered me a 10% discount and a $10 gift card for a further purchase, I finally decided to cancel my order, she did nothing to try to accommodate me. Bullshit

Problem with delivery
Review #1385943 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Resolved

Resolved: Avasflowers - They Couldn't Fill Order, then CHARGED ME!

2.8

Update by user Jun 02, 2018

I received a call from the manager of the florist after I sent them an email letting them know why I was making a complaint. He said he was going to issue a full refund after reviewing my order.

THANK YOU! RESOLVED!

Original review posted by user Jun 02, 2018

TODAY, I ordered a Fruit Basket that was marked as "SAME DAY DELIVERY" for my son & daughter-in-laws anniversary. They are in Youngsville, NC for their niece's graduation and will be leaving tomorrow [actual anniversary date] to go home in Nashville, Tennessee.

I thought the fruit would be nice to snack on! In less than 30 mins. an Avas employee called and said they could not fill the order b/c it wasn't 24 hr. notice.

WHY ADVERTISE SAME DAY if you won't honor it????? They wanted to send flowers or a plant. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! They WOULD NOT GIVE A FULL REFUND, yet the problem was with them, not me!!!

CUSTOMERS BEWARE!!! USE ANOTHER FLORIST!

I followed your suggestions and received a call from the manager of the florist. They are issuing a FULL REFUND! THANK YOU!

Avasflowers Same Day Delivery Service
Cons
Whole buying experience, Lie about delivery, Fee charged yet could not fill item advertised same day delivery
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1270097 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - TERRIBLE COMPANY

I Placed an order on a Friday for a same day delivery product and requested it be delivered on the following Monday and payed extra for it to be delivered before 1pm. It is now after 2pm on Tuesday and it still has not been delivered.

I asked that they cancel the order and refund my money but they refused since it is on the truck. I asked to speak to a manager and was denied because they were not available. When I said I would wait, I was told that they could allow me to tie up the line.

I asked to have a manager call me back and they said that was not possible.

The most I have been offered on a purchase of over $100 is a $10 credit. They obviously think that a coupon will lead me to profit them more with a future purchase.

CHOOSE A DIFFERENT COMPANY!

Avasflowers Same Day Delivery Service
Cons
Late delivery
Full refund
Review #1250955 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - They are a criminally fake "local" florist.

They advertise as a local mom & pop florist, offering great discounts and free same day delivery. In reality, nobody knows their actual location.

After all the supposed discounts, they tack on a hidden $25 fee. Then they call, stating one of their trucks is down, and the delivery will be the next day. 15 minutes later, they send a email, stating there was another delay, and it would be delivered in 2 days instead.

I didn't think I needed to scour the internet to find an honest damned florist!!! I won't hold my breath, waiting for them to resolve this.

Order processing issue
Review #1228045 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Very disappointed

My order took until 7pm to be delivered, and when it was delivered, it wasn't to the reciepient. So I have no idea where my order is.

I called them at least 9 times trying to find my order, no one could locate the florist or the driver, very disappointed..will never refer them to anyone.. Ever!!! Will be getting a refund. DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST!!!

Very incompetent, doesn't have any concern with your order request when you ask them to deliver within a certain time frame. The SAME DAY delivery is a joke! They are the worst florist service in the world !

So much for trying to cheer up a family member, depending on this Joke of a florist was a waste of time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Find another company to use especially if you actually want your product to be delivered.

Avasflowers Same Day Delivery Service
Cons
Whole experience
Full refund
Review #1212396 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - NEVER ORDER FROM AVAS FLOWERS..EVER!!

I placed an order today, #5071851. I wanted a dozen roses with a teddy bear.

Online they showed it could only be ordered next day. I needed it delivered same day and I wanted to order a corsage so I called customer service to place the order over the phone. I explained to the rep that I wanted the roses and teddy bear delivered same day. I could see that there was a roses and teddy bear option for same day so I asked the rep if that could be same day why couldn't I just use that teddy bear with my dozen roses option OR add 9 more roses to the teddy bear and 3 rose same day delivery option.

He looked it up and agreed. The arrangement came to $61.99. I then added a 2 rose corsage, balloon and vase. Well imagine my surprise when I was emailed my receipt and the total was $149.89.

I cannot imagine a 2 rose corsage costing $100 so I called customer service. I first spoke to Amber and she was terrible. Talked over me, didn't listen just kept saying the same thing over and over that the products came to $95.00. Okay then the service/delivery fee was $51.00?

She wouldn't listen so I asked to speak to a supervisor. She hung up on me. I eventually called back and got ahold of Ishmel who said he was the manager. He wasn't any better.

Clearly the gentlemen that I placed the original order with misunderstood me or didn't place the order correctly. But instead of listening to the customer and doing what is right and fixing the order to what I wanted ($61.99 for roses/teddy bear/balloon/vase) + corsage + delivery, Avis Flowers wants to argue and yell at their customers and charge me $95 for roses and corsage, $20 for a teddy bear, $7 for a balloon, $4 for a vase and....$3.99 to include a card for my daughter!!! Unbelievable. This all happened 8 minutes after I placed my initial order and they would not let me cancel my order as they said it was too late.

I guarantee nothing even was sent about my order in 8 minutes never mind the arrangement was already made and out the door. I order flowers a couple times a month since I live 3,000 miles from family and friends. I thought I would give Avas a try when I saw their website.

Never again. I will be sure to leave a review on every site possible, alert social media and tell everyone I know to NEVER order from this company.

-SUZANNE H.

Avasflowers Same Day Delivery Service
Cons
Customer service, Flowers, Price, Quality
Poor customer service
Review #1211170 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Sooo disappointed (with them and myself!)

1.1

It was my great (lovely!!!!) aunt's 93rd birthday!!! I wanted to surprise her with a beautiful flower delivery since she lives alone in AZ :(

Well "avas" called me *barely spoke a lick of english* and said "my florist wants another $5 to deliver these today. (Now i know they were never going to be a same day delivery due to NOT BEING IN THE SAME STATE!!!!)

They said they'll send her roses and chocolates (today 2 days later.)

Well I cried, I feel SCAMMED, and it's very safe to say from now on i will CALL THE FLORIST and do further research....

Florists are the last thing you think would be a scam.

I hope my beautiful aunt receives her roses and chocolates today and it isn't a mess coming from a state away 24 hours ago. (I've been closely watching the FED EX TRACKING!)

Please avoid this website so you don't disappoint yourself the way i did... :( $50 refund would be nice :(

Order processing issue
Review #1211160 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Definitely not same day service and won't cancel order

No same day delivery!!!! Received no order no. and told they'd contacted us to let us know can't deliver on fri We called on Sat they then said they'll be delivering on Tues .......5 days later!.Totally unacceptable as patient already out of care facility....Said unable to cancel it even though they could not fulfill their end of the same day delivery....Have disputed it through Visa.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS CO....THEY ARE NOT A FLORIST!!

Far better to order from a small local florist that is responsible They advertise same day delivery but cannot guarantee this. The not able to cancel was totally unacceptable

Do No Order from Avas Flowers

Order processing issue
Review #1199199 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1199199.

Avasflowers - Horrible experience

I Ordered flower arrangement, chocolate, post card & balloon at 9:45 am and was promised that it will arrive BEFORE 2pm same day delivery. Very pricey at that!!!Here we are almost little over 7 pm and no delivery or confirmation.

I specificaly asked the girl i spoke with in the morning if their unable to delivery it before to 2 pm to let me know so i can order from somewhere else & SHE said everything will be on time & not to worry. The whole surprise....RUINED!!! DON'T ORDER FROM AVAS!!!! THEY ARE RIP OFF & DONT CARE FOR CUSTOMERS ORDERS!!-- THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT!!!!

DELIVER WHEN CONVINIENT FOR THEM & NOT FOR WHAT CUSTOMER PAID FOR & REQUESTED!!! HORRIBLE!!! TO THINK I SPENT $90.00+ TO SURPRISE MY MOTHER IN LAW ON HER BIRTHDAY WAS GONE!!!!! LET'S SEE WHEN THIS DELIVERY ARRIVES & THE SHAPE OF THE FLOWER ARRANGEMENT!!!

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

THEY WILL HERE FROM ME TOMORROW!!! YOU DONT DO THIS TO CUSTOMERS THAT PAY ALOT OF MONEY & NOT GET THE GOOD SERVICE THEY PROMOTE

Order processing issue
Review #1192586 is a subjective opinion of poster.