Avasflowers - Dead flowers

I ordered 2 dozen roses to have sent to my girlfriend at her work on Valentine's Day and I paid extra to have them delivered in a nice vase, they showed up with them in a box, NO vase, and they were dead. They looked terrible!

I was so embarrassed, I called them up to let them know and their response was, pick off the dead pedals. If I picked off the dead pedals there wouldn't be any flowers left and I didn't pay 100.00 to have dead flowers delivered in a box! I will never order from this place again!

They refunded the money but didn't offer to send better flowers. I am glad I got my money back and I know not to go through them again!

Jnccl195
I didn’t like
Companies solution to problem and receiving dead flowers
Damaged or defective
Review #1009901 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Avasflowers - Valentines failure

I ordered 24 red roses for my wife a week before Valentines. When the flowers were delivered she called me to say thanks but also to send me a photo of DEAD flowers.

I called Avas customer service line and after 25 minutes Mark answered. I could barely understand him so I asked where he was. He answered Avas flowers are in the USA. Again I asked where HE was and finally he said India.

I protested the dead flowers and asked for a refund. Mark passed this one to manager@avasflowers.com. The next day I received a message from manager@avasflowers.com. It said We strive to only provide the freshest flowers and would like to help resolve this issue We schedule a re-delivery for a new arrangement in our next delivery date available 2/17/17.

No my grammar is not elementary-just their response. It also said we would like to offer you a $10 store credit.

Valentines is next year not the 17th! And no I will not use or recommend Avas.

I liked
I was extremely unhappy and still am, To get a refund
I didn’t like
Quality opf their product, Brown half dead flowers
Full refund
Review #1009213 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1009213.

Avasflowers - Roses Flowers Review

Boyfriend ordered 2 dozen red roses. Were delivered by UPS in a box & left at the front door.

To my surprise in opening it, they were roses of various colors upside down in the box & of course, no water.

Some if the Rose's had brown petals& one had lost all. Grade F.

Bad quality
Review #1008523 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1008523.

Avasflowers Roses Flowers Review

This is the second time my boyfriend sends me flowers from avas flowers, both times I received old flowers. Instead of it being a pleasant surprise I end up mad that he spent so much money on such old flowers and poor arrangements. The following pictures are of the flowers that I just received for Valentine's day

Lv_luna
Bad quality
Review #1008327 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Roses Flowers Review

I cant believe that i spend that much money on roses for my wife and the flowers are just falling apart what kind of place is this Plus you told me they would be delivered in the morning and they didnt get there till 400pm plus I had to go pick them up cause she was already off work i think you should refund my amount for all my problems i had with you today im really upset with this experience with you.

Bad quality
Review #1008297 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1008297.

Avasflowers - BAD

I found this company online and they had 5 stars but the flowers I received were NOT 5 star flowers!!! Recently bought two dozen roses and a vase. The roses were delivered DEAD and petals were falling off and there was NO vase delivered! I found this company online and they had 5 stars but the flowers I received were NOT 5 star flowers!!!

Recently bought two dozen roses and a vase.

Not as described
Review #1008076 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1008076.

Avasflowers Roses Flowers Review

Total rip off. I ordered a dozen roses paid over 60.00 , my wife recieved 2 roses with a few other small flowers .

Total scam Should be closed by BBB. FRAUD!!!!

Will spread this info on social media , So other want be scammed by this fraudulent company. Total crooks.

Order processing issue
Review #990682 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer990682.

Avasflowers - Roses Flowers Review

Horrible! Ordered a dozen roses for my wife for our 12 year anniversary and recieved 5 roses and 5 carnations????

RUINED it for me. Then they wanted to apologize and offer a $20 in store credit so i can spend more money with them. ***. Like i would really spend more money with them hahaha.

Then they said they would send more roses to make up for it and they arrived 2 days later in a box and were the cheapest quality and did not even match the original 5. Thanks for nothing guys. What a spit in the face. Can't believe they are still in business.

Do not suggest them to anyone. Please stay away and be cautious of this company.

Not as described
Review #978567 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer978567.
2.4

Avasflowers - Funeral flowers a joke

My father said the Rosary adorned with yellow flowers was an embarrassment. All the other yellow roses upon the casket were actually yellow and healthy looking.

He said that our order of roses didn't even look yellow and that the roses looked to be cut in half in some places. Please take a moment to look closely at the attached photo if you would like to see what we received. I do not feel that we received our monies worth.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to recommend Avas Flowers to my family and friends. I feel that people ordering flowers online are at the mercy of florists, and I wish consumers were not as vulnerable.

Price reduction
Review #976107 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer976107.
1.3

Avasflowers - Scam artists - avoid avoid.

Nothing right - and I mean everything they told me was inaccurate at best and more likely the same lie they appear to run their business on. Delivery promise - didn' t; happen; flower type - way off( how do you get confused about a dozen roses?); quality - not even close; customer service - like trying to talk to a third world politician; no help. Tried to cancel the order when they told me they couldn't make the delivery date - not possible. Now, if they do get delivered it will be to an empty house where they will die on the doorstep over the next week.

Mad at myself for being taken by these cheap lying theives.

I liked
Web site was easy to use
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #954729 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer954729.