1.6

Avasflowers - DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS!!!

I am never one to write a review; however, I have had such a horrible experience with this company that I want to protect others from making the same mistake. I ordered flowers on a Wednesday to be delivered on that same day.

They never arrived. I called Avas helpline and was placed on hold for a half an hour and finally gave up. I called back shortly after and was put on hold again for a significant amount of time. When I finally heard from them, the girl said she would look into it.

I never received the call back she said I would. On Thursday, I called again, was put on hold again, and had to hang up because of the time. When I called now for the 5th time, I was told they were to be delivered on Friday, two days after I had wanted them delivered. Of course, Avas had already billed my account for this.

When I tried to make changes, the helpline employee had such a hard time understanding what I was saying that I felt like I was talking to a child.

The service was atrocious. Save your money and use a different florist!

SugaryToucan447
Tags
  • Avas Flowers Horrible
Poor customer service, Lie about delivery, Horrible service line
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1466520 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Avasflowers - Poor quality and service

Update by user Mar 01, 2018

sent bruised flowers on the wrong day, contacted them and they sent more out the next week again on the wrong day and the next rose half had most of the peddles plucked off and all the leaves had fallen off which is a sign of aged flowers. $108.00 for terrible looking flowers delivered on the wrong promise date, twice and will not refund my money, they wanted to do a partial refund which isn't crazy. Poor quality, poor delivery, false advertising and more.

Original review posted by user Feb 28, 2018

I had ordered flowers for our anniversary a week in advance so they could be delivered to my wife at work on our anniversary, they didn't deliver them that day and when they came they were all bruised, contacted them and they said they would have more delivered the following week on Tuesday and they came on Wednesday and were worse than the first flowers, half of them had most of the peddles plucked off and all the leaves had fallen off which is a sign of old flowers. $108.00 ripped off They said delivery was out of their control but their advertising says differently they even say they use local florist. Lies Lies and more Lies

mlimbers
Easy to order
I didn’t like
Dishonesty and lack of caring, Terrible roses
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1200036 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Featured

Avasflowers - Rotten flowers poor customer service

I received flowers on Valentine’s Day which were brown and half dead from this company I called immediately and spoke to someone who said flowers would be redelivered the next day. It has been 10 days and flowers have not been delivered after three emails with pictures of the flowers sent to the company followed by four phone calls an average of 20 minutes per phone call with no one who will take care of the problem and resend flowers of better quality.

After Reading the companies reviews I can see I’m in for the long-haul and trying to get this issue resolved as I am amongst many who have had issues with this company. Do yourself a favor and do not ever order flowers from ava’s flowers unless you want a sub grade product and poor customer service who lie to you and do not follow through on what they say they will do. Mr. Matt Neuenhaus maybe you better go on the show undercover boss and see what’s really going on in your company otherwise you may not have one someday.

There are things like Facebook which I will revert to next if this issue is not resolved immediately letting people know not to ever order flowers from ava‘s flowers.

Signed susan. Farnell

I didn’t like
Poor quality roses were brown, Receiving half dead flowers
Bad quality
Review #1197403 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1197403.
1.1

Avasflowers - Terrible

Ordered roses for Valentine’s and they sent something completely different. Also charged me for notecard and wrote wrong message in it

Not as described
Review #1192242 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1192242.
1.4

Avasflowers - Terrible service on roses

Roses were delivered a day early on the 13th and were stuffed in a box. My wife did not get them tell the following day when she worked on the 14th.

Roses were wilted in the box and some roses were broken off the stems laying in bottom of box. My wife was not happy opening a box full of dead flowers. Called company and was hung up on 5 times by automation phone service.

Tryed to send them a email and there email address was kicked back to me from yahoo as no such address exist. Do not buy from these people.

I liked
Nice website to fool you
I didn’t like
Lack of communication, Sent dead flowers
Damaged or defective
Review #1191395 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1191395.
1.4

Avasflowers - Not happy...

I was so excited to find actual rainbow roses, but when they came I was very disappointed. What came was not the pictured flowers that I bought.

I spent a good deal of money and I wanted what I paid for. Instead they sent me a few roses that were each a different color.

I do not recommend them to anyone and I won't order from there again. They need to stop misleading people by posting correct pictures with what they will be.

alisarenee89_17
Not as described
Review #1190121 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Avasflowers - Valentine gift

My husband paid $80, and specifically selected assorted colored roses for me, with a box of candy. Yellow roses and a stuffed bear was delivered.

Very disappointing to pay that much money and not get what you pay for. Should receive at least half his money back.

Not as described
Review #1190020 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190020.
1.5

Avasflowers - Horrible flowers. Not what was promised

Delivery never happened. Supervisor said he would up grade and promise delivery.

Well that up grade wasn’t an upgrade to 12 roses. My sister got 6 sick roses and 3 star gazer Lilly’s. I called for 4 days straight. They hand up if they don’t like what you say.

Horrible service. Terrible product

I liked
Web site was easy to use, If only they actually provided the advertised items
I didn’t like
Customer service when trying to get refund, Lack of managerial contact, Will never use them again
Not as described
Review #1189542 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1189542.

Avasflowers - Horrible experience

My husband ordered me flowers for our anniversary the flowers I received was nothing like what was pictured on their site and when we called to ask what happened they said they would get back to us and they never did so I called them again and all they said was they would give 10% discount and over half of my flowers were missing and droopy when I told them that was not fair they said they would send me a dozen of roses to my house the next day the next day came and went with no flowers I called them again and they told me my replacement flowers were delayed and would be delivered the next day to my work when they should of been being delivered to my house they lady said she fixed the address problem and they would come to my house well they showed up at my work and when I opened the box some of the flowers were broke and petals were falling off I would never ordered from this place again they ruined my anniversary present from my husband on our 10 year anniversary

Bad quality
Review #1135869 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1135869.
4.3

Avasflowers - Great Flowers

I have ordered twice this month from Avas Flowers for my bride of 42 years. The first was for our anniversary and the second her birthday.

The flowers are more expensive than those sold at the local grocery/super stores. However, they last and look fresh so much longer. If you do not have time to do your own shopping and want flowers that cost more and last longer this may work for you. But beware the costs you pay are more than what they advertise!

They do not mention this until you are at the payment location. As always,remember it is up to you at this point if you want to go through with the purchase because this extra cost may make you change your mind. However, the carnations ordered two weeks ago still look fine.

The roses lasted about one week from that order. Those from last order are going strong but only a couple days old.

I liked
Photos of flowers on website, Quick delivery, Web site was easy to use
Not delivered, 1st order delivered late recipient was long gone
Good customer service
Review #1118937 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1118937.