Avasflowers - Roses Flowers Review

I'm so disappointed I didn't not see these reviews before I made my purchase. Two things happened.

I was charged $139.99 for a dozen roses that were on sale on their website for $39.99. I was also charged $103.49 for a fruit and cheese basket that was 34.99 on their website. I did not even receive any cheese with my basket. They substituted with Oreo cookies and Scott's cookies.

One Rep even admitted once and it slipped mind you that I clearly stating the I wanted 45% sale on my specific order. I was told it was the "creators choice" basket is why I was being charged so much. Seriously?

Their excuse of charging me full price on my Roses was because it was "hand delivered" and NOT sent by UPS or FEDX.

This was a scamming tactic. They initially were trying to tell me the flowers were "Farm Fresh". Nowhere in their Terms for refund's does it say I would lose any Sale advertised for hand delivery or "farm fresh roses". Especially if they were ordered a day in Advance.

I read their return policy to multiple "Mangers". One was clearly eating with their mouth open while I was taking with them. They left me on hold about 45 minutes of 15 minute conversations. They were filling me with scamming tactics.

she kept saying all I can do is give you %10 percent off and $20 credit for my return for business.

NO THANK YOU!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1239708

This is why you use a local florist and not a 800 company that only takes your order.

In addition, if you would have ordered those exact roses from the same shop you would have spent less than $100.

When ordering from the middle man they charge a service charge. The average is $15 plus $15 delivery plus any additional charges they actually admit to. The sad thing is as a florist we don't know what you are charged. We get the price of our roses plus generally $10-15 delivery.

The rest is pocketed by the middle man in addition to the 20% of the order they already get to keep.

And you as a customer are the loser for being ripped off and me as the local florist because you think we ripped you off.

This is why there are so few floral shops anymore and why my store does not accept orders from these types of places.

I recommend disputing the charge and calling a local shop next time.

Mafiosino
Pricing issue
Review #953419 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.7

Avasflowers Roses Flowers Review

I ordered 24 mixed roses and expected them to be similar to the picture advertized but got worn ugly flowers shipped in a depersonalized cardboard box. This company is not worthy of my business not now or in the future. They misrepresent their product and they are crooks.

Not as described
Review #945305 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer945305.

Avasflowers - $120 and wrong order

Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses.

They requested pictures which I sent them 3 times with copy to myself. They said never got pictures even though pictures were connected to all 3 emails that I ccd to myself. See picture below that came thru clearly here also. Customer service offered me $20 store credit.

Not sure why they think that I would ever want to do business with them again. Already ripped off for $120 for flowers that I could have purchased at the local grocery store for less than $20.

Not happy. Enough said.

Loss
Price reduction
Review #944114 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer944114.

Avasflowers - Buyer Beware

I ordered two dozen roses. Instead I got lilies--no roses and it was not an attractive arrangement by any means.

When I complained, I was told that they had a "substitution policy" and the flowers I received met the policy. Pretty funny because when you punch in Ava's Flowers the special for 2 dozen roses pops up on the screen. I wonder if anyone who orders the roses actually gets roses. Since I was unhappy they said that they would give me $20 credit for a future order--as if I'd ever order from them again.

Don't trust them as you don't get what is pictured and they do not guarantee your satisfaction as is stated.

Loss
Full refund
Review #932202 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer932202.
1.2

Avasflowers Roses Flowers Review

I ordered pink roses with purple accent for 16th birthday... I paid what a dozen long stemmed roses goes for!!

What was delivered was purple flowers with few pink roses in it!

When I complained, was told substitution was allowed! No, not when I call yesterday and order ROSES!!

Not as described
Review #908320 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer908320.

Avasflowers - SCAM

False advertising and useless rude customer service! Purchased 24 rainbow roses for $90 received 4 red roses and some blue flowers.

Not even close to what was advertised and definitely not worth $90! What I was received was not worth more than $15! Customer service is unprofessional and useless. No one could help and the “manager” had the nerve to giggle as I explained to him my situation.

This is a SCAM and ripoff. Stealing innocent customers money - completely destroyed the flowers for my party. NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE THEM!

They should be shut down. I just goggled and they have hundreds of complaints which I did that prior to wasting my time and money!

Not as described
Review #886774 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer886774.
2.3

Avasflowers Roses Flowers Review from Manchester, New Hampshire

This was a second attempt at ordering flowers from your service. The first time it never got delivered because of holiday volume and I got a credit to use at a later date.

This time I ordered no where near a holiday and the order was still a day late. On top of that, the box was very hot, roses had started wilting from the heat which I suppose was due to the fact that the box was ups shipped from NJ even though your business is in MA, where I needed them delivered. I picked you because of the location close to my wife's work.

I could have gotten the same thing from a national service for less money. Thanks but no thanks.

Bad quality
Review #881556 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer881556.

Avasflowers - Could not Specify exact variety

I was disappointed when I placed an order for red roses from this company. I am a very talented amateur garden and I specialize in roses.

I wanted to know the specific variety of red roses they would send, they could not tell me. Well I needed the flowers sent so I ordered them and I admit the roses they delivered were wonderful but I was still upset that I did not know the exact variety.

I think they should specify on their website the exact scientific names of the varieties they send, I think alot of people would be grateful for the information. I like to be precisely informed as to what I am sending.

Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #849936 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer849936.
2.2

Avasflowers - AWFUL.

I recently ordered 3 separate bouquet for my wife and mothers on Mother’s Day. While two of the arrangements were satisfactory (not great), the third, and most important was terrible.

The order was a dozen roses with a vase. The roses were brown and wilted and there was nothing to the bouquet. It was just flowers, no baby breath or any arrangement at all. To think that I paid over $100 for this awful rose arrangement is very frustrating.

What’s more frustrating is the lack of customer service.I have tried numerous times to contact customer service. I have left my telephone number with their automated customer service system twice.

Nobody has bothered to call me back.

I liked
Delivered on time
I didn’t like
Customer service, Quality of flowers, Quality of arrangement, Cost of products
Full refund
Review #849317 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer849317.

Avasflowers - They wanted me to pay more for extra flowers

I wanted to get 26 roses sent to my girlfriend on her 26th birthday.You know 1 rose for year.

I called the company they had option for 2 dozen roses but they had no 26 rose bouquet. They said they could add two additional roses but would have to charge for each extra rose. Were they kidding they could not just throw in 2 extra roses. How cheap.

I tried compromise I would pay for 1 extra rose if they would throw in the other one.

No dice, I ended up paying for the extra roses and I have to admit when they were delivered they were beautiful.But I am still miffed I had to pay extra for more flowers.

Pricing issue
Price reduction
Review #836460 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer836460.