Avasflowers - A Scam, terrible

Did not get what I ordered, this place is a joke, I feel terrible for the person I sent it to, they got a 12$ plant after her Dad died, but paid 86$, so sad. thiefs

Avasflowers Plant
Review #1480628 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1480628.

Avasflowers - Delivered plant, in unacceptable condition, three times

The plant I ordered for an elderly relative in a care facility was delivered frozen. They attempted two more equally unacceptable plants.

They should have learned something by this time I should think. Or they should contract with a knowledgeable delivery service. They refused to refund my money or even offer a credit, insisting that they could only do so if the recipient returned the damaged plant. A 96 year old woman in a care facility is certainly not able to do that!

Because I live in another state, I could not return the plant, and the staff could not either. I will never do business with them again, and urge others to find another source for flowers

Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #991035 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer991035.

Avasflowers Plant Review

I ordered flowers and was quoted a price of $50. When I got my bill there was an additional charge of $22.92.

When I called I was rudely told that I was charged for the vase the card and a handling charge.

When object it I was told that I could have a $15 store credit andwhen i told the agent that was not acceptable ,he said that was all they could do. I will NEVER use this florist again.

Pricing issue
Review #985110 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer985110.

Avasflowers - Not what I ordered and not what I paid for!!!!!!!

Last Sunday I order a plant planter and upgraded it to the largest size for that specific plant and had it ordered that same day for my Nieces House warming present...It arrived late that night and I had my niece send a pic.. What I saw was awful and not what I ordered for the high price I paid for it..

I attached the Pic you will see. I called back and emailed a lot and they stated all they would give me back is $10. That would not even cover the handling cost.. These people are a rip off and don't care.

This was delivered from the LAS VEGAS NV florist of this company.. Nobody will do anything!!!...DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS FLORIST IN TOWN OR ONLINE!!!..THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!

The first pic is what I received... The second is what I paid for..

Not as described
Review #948577 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer948577.

Avasflowers Plant Review

TERRIBLE!Go somewhere else to get on line flowers!

For $47 my mother received a plant that was not connected to the dirt. She didn't even realize it was supposed to be in a planter. Dirt was everywhere, limbs were broken, the plant was puny. As shes sweeping up dirt for her 71st birthday, calling me, apologizing telling me shes sorry, but don't have them send another one - whatever I paid for it it wasn't worth it.

Then I call and talk to somebody for a half an hour and they refused to give me my money back if I don't provide them immediately with a picture! My mother is five states away and I can't do that. I'm sure I'll spend another 30 minutes of my life, after she has to pathetically send me pictures of this garbage the sent.

It wasn't even the right color.Definitely go somewhere else!!!'

Warranty issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #930614 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer930614.

Avasflowers - Negative Experience

Do not order from this company! I had a horrendous experience today and after seeing all of the negative reviews online and the BBB, I wished I had checked before giving them a chance.

I received a plant and it was very poor quality for the $60 I spent. Carol at the office kept arguing and saying her "designer approved it" and they all thought it was beautiful, and she was laughing at me on the telephone and would not follow through on their policy to exchange the product. Their customer service is the lowest of the low. Shame on them!

They should not be in business.

Please read all of the reviews online before you give them any business.

Whitinsville, Massachusetts
Bad quality
Review #888441 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer888441.

Avasflowers Plant Review from Indianapolis, Indiana

I ordered a Mother's Day plant for my mom, paid $100 which was ok if she got what I ordered. When it was delivered she got a totally DIFFERENT plant.

The price on their website was $39 compared to my $100 payment. They DONT answer the phone once you have paid so you can resolve any issues. They offered a $6 and some change refund -- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? This company is TERRIBLE do not use them.

Attached is what I ordered vs what was delivered.

You tell me that what my MOM got was worth $100-- I don't think so.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO MU WORST ENEMY.

anblrb
Not as described
Review #853827 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers Plant Review from Fontana, California

My experience with Avas Flowers was a disaster. I ordered a basket of plants for $79.00.

What was delivered was a tiny basket that could be held by one hand easily. I called to complain and sent a picture. The people at Avas were nice and contacted the florist. Their florist refused to address the problem.

The basket had only three small plants in it. Avas tried but was unsuccessful in correcting the problem I went on line and looked up the florist they used. It only got two stars.

It was one one the biggest ripoffs I have ever experienced.

Not as described
Review #851735 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer851735.

Avasflowers Plant Review

Ordered a mondy tree for my daughter in Maryland. When it arrived Tuesday it was limp with yellowing leaves. Paid over $57.00 for this pathetic plant.

Damaged or defective
Review #837883 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer837883.

Top Rated Products in Plants Category

Avasflowers Products and Services Reviews

Avasflowers Plant Review

TERRIBLE! Go somewhere else to get on line flowers!

It wasn't even the right color. Definitely go somewhere else!!!'

Add to list Edit

I didn’t like
Charges added on at the very end of the order, Website has made up positive reviews
Not as described
Review #830012 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer830012.