1.6

Avasflowers - Orchid for funeral switched to rubber plant after purchase

I tried to place an online for an orchid to be delivered to a funeral. The website froze up on me and I had to call their customer service number.

I should have just went to the local grocery store and purchased something there. Long story short, the guy told me he would give me a better price than I could get online. Needless to say, he didn’t. They actually charged me an additional $18.93 more and I’m unsure what that “service charge” was for.

I can tell you that it wasn’t for their outstanding service! He couldn’t understand English and the sympathy card that I paid an addition $4 for was wrong. I paid for an orchid. They called me twenty minutes later and told me that I couldn’t get an orchid but reassured me that they would deliver something just as beautiful.

What they sent was a green rubber tree looking thing for the same price as an orchid! I could have gone to the grocery store and paid $15 for that, the note/card would have been free and my name would have actually been on the card but I chose to trust this company. I paid $85 and didn't even get my name listed on the sympathy card. I am so horribly disgusted and disappointed with this company and the service that I received.

I would NOT recommend that anyone use this ever.

You will not get what you pay for! >:-(

Read
LittlePersian
Product
Avasflowers Orchid Flowers
I liked
Delivered when promised
I didn’t like
Bad service all the way around, Whole buying experience, Flower arrangement, Customer servuce
Reason of review
Not as described
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1526769 is a subjective opinion of poster.