Avasflowers - Awful service

Awful delivery service! My siblings and I ordered flowers for Mother's Day to be delivered Saturday.

I gave them a call on Monday with no response. Tuesday came around and there was still no sign of flowers four days after the delivery date. There were still no flowers on Wednesday so I contacted them again and was offered a 10% discount for something that was five days late - almost an entire week!

They said the order was out for delivery but let's see if that actually happens... The worst part is that there was absolutely no communication whatsoever on the delays.

Lesson: order from a local florist.

Avasflowers Next Day Delivery Service
Review #1534928 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1534928.

Avasflowers - DIsatisfied with Avas Flowers

Do not used Avas Flowers. For my flower order Avas did not keep their promise of timely delivery.

I ordered an orchid on 2/13/19 for delivery on Valentine's Day 2/14/19. I attempted to track the delivery by using the 1 800 number provided by Avas. The automated line kept saying the flowers were being delivered but never gave any time, date or location information. I was never able to speak to anyone form Avas about my order.

This was very frustrating. The flower showed up 2 days late.

I was never given any explanation as to why the delivery was delayed or when the flowers were delivered. In conclusion Avas has very poor customer service.

Avas is a call center with two locations. NY and NJ.

They wire your order to local florists in the area you need them delivered, but don't send them what you paid for them. At holidays we florists turn our wire services off once we reach capacity of what we can deliver and still take orders from our regular customers. Otherwise we wouldn't get it all done. Avas sends out after holiday orders once those wire services are turned back on with no mention that these orders were to be delivered on the holiday.

Most real florists won't accept after holiday orders as it tends to get their drivers cussed out.

In smaller areas florists can't afford to pay for the wire services as they are expensive and Avas won't pay the florist any other way than wiring them. So orders don't get delivered during or after the holiday.

Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1475515 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Late arrival

Ordered my mom flowers because it would have been her and my dad's 51st wedding anniversary and he passed away last year and this afternoon she is attending another memorial service for somebody else as well they told me they would have the flowers delivered by 11 when she left her house and they failed to do so. I am so angry I cried.

I wanted her to have them before she left her house and started her day to have a smile on her face for the struggling day ahead and they failed me after telling me they were running 40 minutes late.

If they weren't going to be able to deliver the flowers on time like they told me they should have told me so I could have found another place that would have been able to accommodate my needs. I will never ever use their services again

Avasflowers Next Day Delivery Service
Review #1321195 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - F.U.service

Order flowers for a friend in Tennessee from Springhill Avas Flowers they stated next day delivery and it took them two weeks to get them to her. They were not the ones I ordered and after many calls they said they were going to upgrade at no extra cost,from $80.00 cost to $94.00 cost.

Since they had sent me many e-mails stating many different dates they would be delivered they said they would credit my card to the tune of $14.95 woopie!

The flowers arrived finally and they were not and upgrade if anything they were a down grade. Never again will I use Avas Flowers they can

Bad quality
Review #1262015 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1262015.

Avasflowers - So much for Mother's Day

I ordered flowers for my mother for Mother's Day with the promise of next day delivery. I did not see the fine print that they actually have 4 days to deliver.

I was notified via email that my flowers would be delivered on Tuesday instead of Saturday with an upgrade. I was unhappy, but agreed. On Tuesday, I received an email to call about a problem with the order. They agreed to further upgrade the order, discount the order, and deliver Thursday.

They never explained why they did not deliver on Tuesday. My mother made arrangements to be home early to receive the order on Thursday. It was still not delivered. I called today (Friday) and was told that they still cannot find a florist to fulfill the order.

I have been on hold now for over 45 minutes waiting for someone to refund me. The will not listen to the fact that I just want a refund and continue to offer upgrades instead.

How do you offer an upgrade when you have no florist to fulfill the order? Extremely angry and frustrated.

Problem with delivery
Review #1049407 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1049407.

Avasflowers Next Day Delivery Service Review

Ordered for Thursday birthday delivery stated they delivered no delivery: reordered for Saturday delivery: stated they could not design and deliver or time ( this was Wednesday following): stated they would redeliver: asked for refund and they said they would have to get permission from the local designer- awful awful awful was hung up on several times

Problem with delivery
Review #1015401 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1015401.

Avasflowers Next Day Delivery Service Review

Absolutely rip off company! I ordered flowers for a serious occasion, the person on the phone was nice.

I explained everything I wanted and ge seem to understand.

Flowers were not delivered abd when I called to ask about them, I could not get an answer. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Order processing issue
Review #1009587 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1009587.

Avasflowers - Next Day Delivery Service Review

I ordered flowers for my boyfriends mother on her 70th birthday. I have never met her and thought it was a classy gester.

I was assured the flowers would be delivered by 7pm the day of her birthday, late afternoon. The delivery driver then proceeded to call her, ruin the suprise because apparently a very clear address on a house was too hard to find. Then they called back because they werent home at noon when the flowers were delivered. I instructed them to leave the flowers on the porch.

They assured me they would. I received a delivery confirmation that the flowers were delivered and was a little suprised to hear nothing from my boyfriend about them. Later that evening he told me that they had a note on the door that they would need to drive to the flower shop and get their own flowers. Yes, the day AFTER her birthday she got to drive herself in to pick up her flowers.

Very classy.

I called to ask about my delivery fee being refunded and was treated with absolute disrespect and obviously recieved nothing, not even an apology for the embarrassment the botched delivery caused. NEVER, EVER ORDER FROM THIS SERVICE!!!

Order processing issue
Review #1007563 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1007563.

Avasflowers - They lie

Your review Asked if they were in the town I wanted delivery? The said yes, they lied.

I asked for delivery to be next day for sympathy. They said yes by noon. The sent us and email and no info. I called and they said it was on a ups truck.

I again asked why would it come ups if it's in the same town. She kept putting me on hold. I'm trying to get the tracking number from them. Wish I had read reviews first.

Can't imagine what my fruit and cheese basket is going to look like. Now they are not getting back to me. Don't buy from them.

It came from New Jersey, boy did they lie. It's still far from the delivery town.

Avasflowers Next Day Delivery Service
Cons
Lied to cover up mistake
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1005358 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1005358.

Avasflowers Next Day Delivery Service Review

We ordered 2 bouquets and expedited next day delivery, we waited all day with no flowers and half the next before they arrived 24hrs late. Ava's C.S.

Rep called local deigner and left messages but never heard back from them.

After several attempts and over an hour on the phone we got a refund for both orders. Horrible customer service!!!!

Order processing issue
Review #998567 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer998567.