Avasflowers - $82 paid, my mother received nothing close to what I paid for

This site won't let me show my photos but I ordered the sun, moon, and stars bouquet in medium with a beautiful blue vase. Cost $82 total.

She received a blue mason jar, only one lily and 3 roses, no violets but a handful of purple what looked like babies breaths, and a lot of green filler that looks like grass. My heart broke when my mom sent me the picture. Absolutely nothing like what I was promised or looked nothing like the picture I chose from the site. I called and asked for this issue to be resolved.

They said they could give me a 15% discount and I told them it's not about me getting my money back I wanted my mom to get the birthday flowers I paid for with the vase. They said they couldn't do it I said fine I'll take the tiny amount back they offered and hung up almost in tears. Still haven't received the refund. If I could post the picture of my moms flowers she got next to the ones advertised that I paid for everyone would see why I was clearly upset.

These people do not care about customer service and take 0 pride in their jobs. Blown away by how badly done this was. Never have I been so distraught from anything I've ever ordered in my life. I've never even written a review before.

But these people have to go down for their terrible service. The customers that call for flowers are trying to do something wonderful for loved ones. For others. Completely selfless.

What a terrible thing to do to people just trying to make someone else's day bright. Ava's flowers are absolutely terrible.

Highway robbery. Do not give these people your business you will be crushed!

Read

Avas is a sending only call center with two locations. One in NY and one in NJ.

They wire orders out using the FTD Mercury system or the Teleflora Dove system. Real florists won't have the same containers. They advertise as local and with prices real florists can't make with the same amount of flowers mainly because they only receive about half what you paid Avas. We deal with this place every day and reject over 90 percent of what they wire us.

If we can't make what you ordered we won't keep it. This is why their orders don't get filled. But... they send those delivery confirmations, hoping you won't check to see if your flowers got delivered.

Then they go on places like Trust Pilot and try making apologies or completely denying that you ever placed an order with them. That fee you pay is so they can pay reps working in other countries to keep calling florists trying to place your order with them. Always scroll down the search page until you see local phone numbers and addresses.

Those will be your local florists. Hope this helps.

VillainousHedgehog535
Product
Avasflowers My Sun Moon And Stars Arrangement
Reason of review
Not as described
Review #1457926 is a subjective opinion of poster.