Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Christmas arrangement.It was supposed to be the green and red arrangement.

I paid $64 for this and what was sent not only looked nothing like the picture but it wasn't worth $64. I asked the person who received it who the florist was and I called the florist direct. I sent a photo of what was ordered and found out that Avas never provided a picture, just a description of what goes in it. I didn't choose the standard arrangement but thats what the florist was given directions for.

The florist was not happy, She designed a very nice arrangement in a vase added more flowers and personally delivered it to my friend.

She also allowed her to keep the first arrangement.I would never deal with Avas again, the service was terrible.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about avasflowers merry bliss arrangement from Avasflowers was flowers and non-sympathetic staff , but reviewer liked extremely discontent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments