Cut Off, Louisiana

What was shown on line was nothing like what was designed and delivered. Paid almost $100 for a $10 dollar special! The BS they tell you and offer is a conartist was of deception! Never buy from this web site! You will only be lead to a bunch of prerecorded message. Then if your lucky you talk to someone from India and they won't do anything to help.

Don't be fooled like was! Buyer beware this is a terrible web site!!!

The 1st photo is what was offered.

The 2nd photo is what was delivered!

Thos complaint is only the beginning to the *** I'm about to unleash on this type of services!

Review about: Lovely Red And Lavender Bouquet.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Conway, Arkansas, United States #1240750

I am still awaiting the dispute and have contacted my credit card company and have them for support.I will get 100% refund.

This web site should not be used by anyone.Spread the word and let everyone know this is a jokeand a rip off to anyone using it.

Oakford, Indiana, United States #1239369

Ordered and paid for pink roses firth of first girl in 2 generations...received yellow and orange bouquet of ***.Horrible customer service I spent a to of 76 minutes on hold in 2 calls.

Was assured this would be corrected.

Never was.HORRIBLE WEBSITE...DO NOT USE!