1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ava's flowers told me my flowers would include roses, lilies , tulips and a wide variety of spring flowers What did they give me ? No roses no lilies no tulips and I don't feel that 4 sunflowers , some pink carnation like flower and some purple filler flower constitutes a "wide variety of spring flowers All this for 40$ worth of flowers that had an upcharge that brought it to $63 When I called to complain they said they would give me $20 towards a future purchase Since I will never deal with this company again, that offer was not helpful Buyer beware

This person wrote the review because of not as described of avasflowers lilies flowers from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i was extremely unhappy and still am. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments