Avasflowers - Basket never showed

My daughter ordered me a gift basket for my birthday, March 2. It NEVER came. She called the company prior to verify delivery and spent much time that day on the phone making sure the basket would show up by 4pm like she paid for.

When she called them back at 5pm to find out why it wasn't delivered yet, they said there's no guarantee it'll be delivered soon.

It NEVER showed up. It to four phone calls several transfers to finally get her money back.

I will never do business or recommend this company to anyone, ever.

Very bad business ethic.

Jan2013
Loss
Review #330773 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Fraud!!!! Contact FTC https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

My husband ordered flowers w/balloon, gift basket, greeting card & "homemade chocolates". We received 2 of 5 items ordered.

Called and placed in the proverbial *** then call disconnected. 3rd call was told manager will call back. No call! Today we were told there are no refunds.

We will receive a credit for our "next order". Seriously, next order? Never! The items delivered were from Schnucks, St.

Louis. I am going to contact them as their reputation will be adversely affected by affiliation with Ava's Fraud Flowers! We will also contact federal trade commission. I encourage all to do the same!

This isn't about $30. It is about the lack of integrity & fraudulence!

grandmahoney08
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Review #325655 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Avas Flowers - Avoid at all cost. Wicked tactics.

I ordered the beautiful Mrs Fields Bundle of Treats for my mother in hospital. They sent a cheap and nasty basket of drugstore chocolates. It looked so tacky, my mother was shocked I would choose such a gift. She left the whole lot for the nurses at the hospital.

After many follow-ups over two weeks, Avas promised to make good and send the cookies. They sent MORE cheap chocolates. NO COOKIES!!!!! Why could they not just tell me there were no more cookies and give me the option to cancel the order?

I have asked them to take the chocolates back and give me a full refund. They offered a fruit basket. I said no thanks. Take the chocolates back and give me my refund. They said they can't do anything, it's Saturday. Ordering from Avas has been extremely traumatic, especially with the 16-hour time difference checking with my mother in California as to what was sent. I feel cheated. If American legal shows are to be believed, I should sue for the sheer anguish and pain they have caused.

They offer a horse, they promise a horse, but all they deliver is a donkey.

Google Avas flowers Reviews to get more information.

Stay away!!!!

Writer 2012
Loss
Review #308346 is a subjective opinion of poster.