Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Where to begin.. Magee, MS.. First, I payed for express delivery on a next day delivery 8 am. The flowers were finally delivered at 10:15 am. Sorry, but that's enough for a never again vote!

Next, of course honey loves them, but..

The first pic is what I paid for the second is what I got!!!

Of course, honey will always get flowers only never from avas again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more