Avasflowers Flowers Review from Memphis, Tennessee
I ordered these flowers for my mother and I am abhorred at the lack of quality and the unapologetic customer service I received when I sent a picture of the flowers (petals were falling off and they were bent), buyer beware! My toddler could pick a bunch of dandelions that would have looked better!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "Shirley bratcher 9013642239 And the just gave my this number 964315..."
- "To orders cancelled for the same toy. I called they say they have a new stock in get a email today my other order has been cancelled for the same..."
- "I visited the Mt. Moriah location on March 9, 2016. I ordered food and service was great by the young lady that took my order. I left & I had..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."