2.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered these flowers for my mother and I am abhorred at the lack of quality and the unapologetic customer service I received when I sent a picture of the flowers (petals were falling off and they were bent), buyer beware! My toddler could pick a bunch of dandelions that would have looked better!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Avasflowers - LIARS, CHEATERS, SCAM ARTIST, WORST BUSINESS EVER, UNETHICAL, SHAME ON YOU AVA Avasflowers "PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more