Featured Not resolved
1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered a bouquet for my mother in law's birthday to be delivered to the school where she works.Paid $66 for the flowers and express delivery.

They arrived on time, but looked absolutely nothing like the picture. I emailed customer service a picture, along with my complaint and was told that what I received met their standards.

I will never again use this company.The fact that they said what i got met their standards tells you a lot about this company!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments