Avasflowers Flowers Review from Lagrange, Georgia
Ordered a bouquet for my mother in law's birthday to be delivered to the school where she works.Paid $66 for the flowers and express delivery.
They arrived on time, but looked absolutely nothing like the picture. I emailed customer service a picture, along with my complaint and was told that what I received met their standards.
I will never again use this company.The fact that they said what i got met their standards tells you a lot about this company!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored). the flowers sent..."
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."