2.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 06, 2015

I also wanted to include that a manager for Avas flowers offered me a 20 dollar credit towards the company... I guess she assumed with such a poor experience, I'm sure to order through the same company??

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2015

Terrible customer service.Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family.

Not only did they arrive a day late, I ordered a bouquet of long stemmed carnations, and got a mix of short stemmed flowers . (See images below) I spoke with management and they apologized and gave me ten dollar credit - my total was 53.

NEVER order from this company, they are completely un reliable and do nothing to right their wrongs.This is extremely frustrating and more saddening than anything considering there is an empty vase attached to my father in laws tombstone where these flowers were supposed to be yesterday.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments