Avasflowers - NEVER EVER USE THEM THEY ARE LIARS!!

Absolute worse customer service I have ever had to deal with, can't understand a thing they say. The discount and free delivery are an out and out LIE, they give a discount only to make it up by charging a service fee you end up getting if your lucky a dollar off!

When confronted about it they tell you your flowers where twice what the internet says LIARS!

Advertise as a local florist HA what a joke that is they send out to local florists and are rude as *** to them as well. To compensate for the horrific service they will offer you an in store credit, no thanks since I will never use them again and highly suggest no ONE else does.

Problem with delivery
Review #1116257 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1116257.
Featured

Avasflowers - Awlful Terrible would not recommend them to anyone;!

I ordered them on Sunday Oct. 8 to be delivered on Sunday Oct.

9th Paid extra to have them delivered before 1:00. Flowers arrived and wilted the next day. Have been in contact with many representatives and all say they are sorry but that is not the point. Were suppose to be delivered yesterday after 5:00 Nobody said they do not deliver at that time.

They wanted to deliver them but no one was home. So the driver kept them.

I called again to complain and again (oh so sorry) Supppose to deliver them today between 2:00 and 4:00 Guess what they were delivered before that (again nobody home) and left at door!!!!!!!! I am asking for a complete refund.

Read

they are nothing but a order gathering company the send the orders to local florist ( most will not take there orders) they take 50 % of the sale and all extra fees. the promise stuff they have no control over most florist get bad info, late notice, and flower we do not have in stock, google town and look for a true store front location...they will help you with whats in season, and give you a true delivery time.

in most case better service, better flower and there for you to call back. SHOP LOCAL

Lied to me
Full refund
Review #1113687 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1113687.

Avasflowers - FLOWERS LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE!!

I spend $106 on the deluxe upgrade to ensure my order looked like the picture on the website, flowers delivered were dry, small vase and 1/8 of the fullness shown on picture!!! After several hours of “waiting” since each time you call is about a 25min hold, the TOP supervisor offered me $10 credit, why would i ever want to use this company again I told him, he just continued to read from his script!

WORSE COMPANY EVERY, deceptive advertisement and horrible customer service!!

Also beware of the extra handling fees they charge, they wont tell you ahead of time until you hit purchase!!! Stay clear from this company!!

Full refund
Review #1110500 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1110500.

Avasflowers - Paying for something I didn't get

I ordered get well flowers last Tuesday and before they were delivered, my family member passed away. So I call Ava's Flowers to see if I could cancel the order and order flowers for the funeral.

I was told they couldn't do that but could give me a refund. This is Saturday and no refund, communication, or anything. I called them 2 X's since Tuesday and they keep saying they are waiting for approval on the refund. Yet it gets approved each time and it will be 3-5 business days for the refund and they will send me a confirmation email.

I never get the email. $77.92 on flowers never received.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1098578 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1098578.
Featured

Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers

They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead.

They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and falling apart on the day they were delivered! All the horrible reviews are correct. After several days of screw-ups, flowers were ordered on Sat.

for Monday, and when I tracked delivery discovered it was for the next Monday 9 days away! After several incredibly frustrating phone calls, in which I was repeatedly cut off after 15 - 20 minutes on hold, I finally got the delivery straightened out. When the flowers were delivered I found out they were horrible! Nine of the 17 stems were covered with mold and falling apart.

I was sent photos showing a mass of falling apart rotting flowers, covered with clearly visible mold! After another nightmare getting to talk with someone on the phone I did get promised a refund, but I had to argue that I would NOT except a credit, and will NEVER do business with them again.

Damaged or defective
Review #1079299 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1079299.
1.8

Avasflowers - Horrible Ava's Flowers!

Ordered flowers for mom for Mother's Day. They accepted my order online to be delivered on time.

It got delivered 2 days late and were half dead. Tried to get money back, not a chance. Waited on hold, got hung up on, and refused refund. What disturbs me most, is that when you "google" a local florist for anywhere USA, they come up as a local florist!

(which they are not!) Also, they are controlling what is written about them on trust pilot.com by refusing any negative reviews.

So, basically more people can get scammed....Horrible, unethical company! Made a complaint with BBB and they already have an "E" rating.

Tags
Being lied to
Preferred solution
Just publicity to stop them from disappointing others!
Review #1055692 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1055692.
1.9

Avasflowers - Poor Floral Delivery from Avas Flowers

I ordered an arrangement online from Avas Flowers to be sent to my aunt who lost her father. They delivered dead flowers to her door.

I feel so horrible about it! Attached are pics from what was advertised to what was delivered.

I feel robbed and cheated. Paid $90+ for it.

amandakissoon
I liked
Nice arrangement
I didn’t like
Lied to cover up mistake, Inacurate order, Flowers were awful, Lack of caring customer service
Bad quality
Review #1054807 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Worst experience ever!! Buyer beware!

Searched for lical Ak florist to send daughter flowers when she had her baby. They were nothing like what I ordered.

They promised to redeliver but that never happened either. Many phone calls later they wouldn't refund my money but gave me a ton of rewards points which I used 6 months later for a friend's birthday. Couldn't check out on their website cause it kept saying my card was declined but when I called it went through fine. Flowers were dastardly!!!

I was mortified! These people also try to sneak extra fees in with the card, ribbon scam which they present on phone as just part of the arrangements but it's another ridiculous fee like the handling fee of $13.95.

So now I have a bagillion rewards points I'll never use because I should have found these reviews sooner and disputed the original charge on my card and wiped my hands of it. So many scams to be aware of!!!

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1046490 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1046490.

Avasflowers - Very disappointed

Ordered flowers for funeral....whites, yellows, soft colors, white bow, what was delivered were orange,reds and bright yellows, no bow at all. Total cost was $107, they took off $14.00, ridiculous, never will use again, so embarrassed!

Not as described
Review #1043422 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1043422.

Avasflowers - Sent dead flowers to someone who has cancer

Dead flowers to a very ill person

Bad quality
Review #1040872 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1040872.