Avasflowers - Dead on Arrival

Mothers Day flowers arrived barely alive. Flowers purchased at Safeway for a lot cheaper price of much better quality. In the picture, the flowers on the left are from Avas Flowers, the ones on the right are from Safeway.

I can't below a company would advertise themselves as a great flower company with such bad service. Customer service is not important to this company. The clearly do not value the customers.

Lesson learned, never purchase flowers from Avas Flowers, quality is worse seen to date.

Don't know what more I can say but don't purchase flowers from this company. They have no honor, integrity, and character. They are just in it for the money. Selling dead flowers to the public, they gotta get paid, hey! that's the way it is, things will never change.

Read

Have your bank or credit card company to reverse the charges. I was credited within a week.Explain everything in detail.

Provide invoice if available. Photos are helpful as well.

This is a rip-off e-commerce business that should be shut down. Good luck!

Provide invoice if available.Photos are helpful as well. Good luck!

GiftedNewfoundland
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1256815 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Avasflowers - Poor Customer Service

Initially when I called on yesterday I was needing assistance ordering a nice flower online for a funeral. The young lady assisting me told me that since I was having so much trouble I would get the ribbon or bow free.

She stated she would put it in the notes. Somehow we got disconnected and I tried calling back several times. The customer service representative I was connected to on the fourth occasion had poor communication skills. There were people laughing and talking in the background I attempted to ask him to check the order by the Pin# but he stated he would have to start the order over.

But from the questions he was asking he was already looking at the order. Then I asked for a supervisor and when he came on the line I asked his name. He paused in his conversation for at least a minute and then he began to be rude. I was unsuccessful in placing my order with them so I went back online to try and place it.

I then called in twice to ensure the order was correct and the person told me they were not able to see the order and it wasn't. I then went on to look a reviews of the Ava Flower company which some made me even more alarming. I feel if I paying $96.93 I should be getting something nice and assured that it will arrive on time as I requested it with the cards and bows.

I have been unable to get in touch with another customer service person. Please see the attached phone calls made to Ava Flowers.

MomentousAfricanPenguin
I didn’t like
Deceptive not local actually a call center, Customer service
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1232939 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Incorrect sympathy card

Ordered Peace Lilly for an out of town funeral in WV. Below is the message on the card.

"As you grieve now that we are sending our love and condolences ‘mutch’ love always, Gail Uncle Bud and Family.“

This is an incorrect message, no one in the family by that name. There was nothing on the card or envelope to indicate my name or message, “sympathy from Don and Becky (Leo) McMahon. So no one from the family knew that the flowers were sent by me and they had no idea who “Uncle Bud” was. It was my intent to have the flowers and card sent to express my sympathy during the viewing and before the funeral. Instead my condolences were not expressed at this time of grieving.

I am 100% dissatisfied with this service and the product was not delivered with the message showing it was from my family. The expression of sympathy from me was the most important part of my sending the flowers. This opportunity is forever lost to me.

I have called the company multiple times and have had no success in getting a full refund. I will not be ordering from them ever again. They will tell you that there was a mix up from the florist who was given the order or the funeral home, but i have proof that they put the incorrect information down on the card. Their customer service is terrible and after speaking with multiple company representatives over several days, I have turned everything over to my Visa card company in the hopes that they file a dispute and get me a full refund. I was 100% dissatisfied with this company and I would like a 100% refund.

CircularAlligator
I didn’t like
Deceitfulness, Would not issue full refund
Poor customer service
Loss
Review #1218697 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.7

Avasflowers - Horrible company!

Today I ordered flowers and they didn’t match the picture on line. I ordered pink/red roses and arrangement, and I got no roses...

white tulips and red carnations..... when I called them I was told “ it’s ok”, no apologies, no explanations, no return. Rude!

Never use them! Disappointment!

Read

Avas is a sending only call center and not a real florist. They have two call centers.

One in NY and their main center in NJ. No real florist will have the exact same containers other than clear glass and Avas sends them a bland description of what you ordered and only about half of what you paid them.When searching for a real florist always scroll down the search page until you see local numbers and addresses. All of the first listings are call centers. They advertise everywhere including this website.

Real florists can't afford to do that and most have dropped their 800 lines because people use cell phones. Hope this helps.

@Lynn B

Thank you. That explains it. That’s why nothing is matching.

Mmazal01
Not as described
Review #1215322 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Very disappointed in funeral arrangement

Flower were skimpy and spent. Yes I contacted them.

Bad quality
Review #1201452 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1201452.
1.4

Avasflowers - Horrible Experience

The flowers i ordered were nothing like the picture.. they were absolutely horrible..

I feel like i was ripped off... Their customer secvice doesn't repond or answer... i ordered 2 balloons and got 1, i was charged $6 a balloon!!

In the picture with this is an expectation of what I thought we were getting and what we actually got..

they steal your money.. don't order from them!!

I didn’t like
Got grocery store plants, Deceptive not local actually a call center
Not as described
Review #1196550 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1196550.

Avasflowers - Unsatisfied customer

I ordered christmas flowers, according to the pictures on their website, what was delivered was nowhere near what i ordered, i realized that it might be simular and not exact, but half of the ornaments was not on the christmas tree centerpiece. I contacted them and also forwarded them a photo, they still refused to make it right.

Not as described
Review #1156802 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1156802.

Avasflowers - Ripoff

Davis flowers is a rip off. They are not florists.

They use local florists and Mark up prices in a way that is not transparent. A $50 dollar special will run you mor than $70. Don't trust them! Use a local florist.

They do... and tax you for it.

nrbates_42
Pricing issue
Review #1143445 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Featured

Avasflowers - Avas flowers scam

It was sat. I realized it would be nice to send Gma flowers for her birthday.

Avas flowers popped up, looked like they were in her city so i gave them a shot. Free shipping 10%off. Great! Hit send got my email, there was a 15.99 handling fee, called them, they said it was on the bill b4 i hit confirm.

Made me thought i was crazy for a second because i didnt see it. I wasnt planning on paying 70 bucks for flowers. Anways, gma sent a pic of them thanking me, i was taken shocked to see them, they were terrible, i called, the lady was like a robot saying the same thing over and over, said they would contact the florest, i said let me, she didnt want to tell me where they came from. Needless to say i got nowhere with the lady.

I am furious.

Do not order from them. It is my fault for not researching them.

Bad quality
Review #1141735 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1141735.

Avasflowers - What do all of us need to do about this company

My problem is the same as all of the rest. Didn't get what I ordered.

Took the product back to the local florist like their customer policies states to do in order to receive a refund. Received even more bad news there. Local florist stated that this company is horrible. She told them that all she had was pink flowers and could not get the order close.

They told her that's ok go ahead and fill the order. She said that every customer she has delivered to in the Hughes Springs area that used this company has had problems. You cannot get a refund regardless of what the sites policies states. I have been dealing with their company for two hours now.

I have been hung up on three times simply asking for a refund. The local florist even called and told the company that we had returned the flowers. That wasn't good enough. This company gives the term run around a complete new meaning.

What do I need to do next? I will contact the better business bureau Monday.

But what's next? It is obvious this company does not nor intends to stand behind their word.

Read

File a complaint with the FTC. And call the customer service number for FTD.

Avas uses the FTD Mercury system to wire orders to real florists nationwide. FTD number: 1(800)736-3383. BBB only acts as a mediator in hopes of finding a solution.

Avas is one of many sending only call centers and are located in NJ. Not local at all unless of course you live in NJ where they are located.

Places like Avas are bad take offs of FTD, Teleflora and 1800flowers and even they have a lot of complaints. It's places like these call centers that give real florists a bad rep.

Not as described
Review #1117877 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1117877.