Avasflowers - AVAS Flowers - RIP OFF!

These guys are so deceitful... I setup flowers to go to an active duty military friend for his birthday, right before he was deployed to a war zone.

They missed the delivery and his birthday. AVAS website is a scam - they ARE NOT LOCAL!!!! They use local florists, but often screw it up. I have been told twice they would issue a refund but they have not done it.

They cut me off when I call and won't call back or answer emails. DO NOT USE THIS SCAM FLORIST!

For a florist to claim they are local even on their website and then they try to find an actual local florist, then not issue refunds and have the worst customer service is crazy. Make sure and find a true local florist.

Read

Jroocan

How do we shut them down? They have not issued me a refund either! Grrr....

Product
Avasflowers Flowers
Review #271513 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer271513.

Avasflowers - Did not deliver flowers!

I ordered flowers for a friends memorial service, online while i was out of town. I thought that everything was ok because i received a confirmation.

WRONG! Come to find out that my friends family did not receive any flowers from me. So I called the 800 number on the confirmation. II was on hold for 11 minuets!

When some one finally answered the phone, it was as if she was upset because I interrupted her from something else? She was actually laughing about something that was going on around her. When she found my order she said that they had been trying to contact me at the phone number listed on the order. The payment part required me to enter the phone number FOR THE CREDIT CARD.

I then asked her, why would you try to contact a person at a phone number when they ordered it online and you had not received a call back? wouldn't you try an alternate way, oh I don't know, like EMAILING an online customer?

All she could say was that they tried to call me.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER use Avasflowers.com EVER for anything!

My friends family did not ever get my flowers :-(

Read
micki28
Product
Avasflowers Flowers
Loss
Review #270548 is a subjective opinion of poster.